Reason of Thirteen's Absence From 'House M.D.' Revealed
Thirteen is coming back to "House M.D." with a sort of bad record. It has been unveiled that the character, which is portrayed by Olivia Wilde and will return this season, was going to jail when she left the show in May last year.
"Thirteen has been in prison for the past year, but the real mystery for House is what she did to get there," Fox mentions in a press release for the April 11 episode. "When she exits the prison, she is taken aback to find him waiting for her, and unaware he's got plans for the two of them for the next few days."
"As House probes Thirteen for more information about her crime, intent on solving the puzzle of her mysterious incarceration, they travel to an annual spud-gun competition and join forces to compete against House's much younger, overconfident rival, and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other."
Earlier this year, creator David Shore teased about his idea for Thirteen's return "We have something very cool in mind," he said. "We're writing an episode built largely around her return. I know [fans] are speculating about what happened to her during her absence, and I don't want to rule anything out."
Wilde, meanwhile, took a leave from "House M.D." as she was committed to her feature film project "Cowboys and Aliens". The action fantasy movie has now been wrapped and is set to grace U.S. cinemas on July 29.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences