Reason of Thirteen's Absence From 'House M.D.' Revealed
Thirteen is coming back to "House M.D." with a sort of bad record. It has been unveiled that the character, which is portrayed by Olivia Wilde and will return this season, was going to jail when she left the show in May last year.
"Thirteen has been in prison for the past year, but the real mystery for House is what she did to get there," Fox mentions in a press release for the April 11 episode. "When she exits the prison, she is taken aback to find him waiting for her, and unaware he's got plans for the two of them for the next few days."
"As House probes Thirteen for more information about her crime, intent on solving the puzzle of her mysterious incarceration, they travel to an annual spud-gun competition and join forces to compete against House's much younger, overconfident rival, and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other."
Earlier this year, creator David Shore teased about his idea for Thirteen's return "We have something very cool in mind," he said. "We're writing an episode built largely around her return. I know [fans] are speculating about what happened to her during her absence, and I don't want to rule anything out."
Wilde, meanwhile, took a leave from "House M.D." as she was committed to her feature film project "Cowboys and Aliens". The action fantasy movie has now been wrapped and is set to grace U.S. cinemas on July 29.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics