Harry Potter Stares at Voldemort in First Poster for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" releases its official poster. In the one-sheet, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter is featured facing off Ralph Fiennes's Lord Voldemort, with only a single wand apart. The poster is released on Monday, March 28, via Harry Potter Film official Twitter account.
The final installment for J.K. Rowling's saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", tells the story about Harry Potter who should make the decisive sacrifice when he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord. His battle with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named becomes the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world that escalates into an all-out war.
Reprising their roles in the upcoming film, as an addition to Radcliffe and Fiennes, include Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, and Bonnie Wright. Kelly Macdonald, a new cast for the film, will play Helena Ravenclaw. Directed by David Yates, the second part of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will hit theaters across the nation on July 15.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture