Harry Potter Stares at Voldemort in First Poster for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" releases its official poster. In the one-sheet, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter is featured facing off Ralph Fiennes's Lord Voldemort, with only a single wand apart. The poster is released on Monday, March 28, via Harry Potter Film official Twitter account.
The final installment for J.K. Rowling's saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", tells the story about Harry Potter who should make the decisive sacrifice when he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord. His battle with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named becomes the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world that escalates into an all-out war.
Reprising their roles in the upcoming film, as an addition to Radcliffe and Fiennes, include Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, and Bonnie Wright. Kelly Macdonald, a new cast for the film, will play Helena Ravenclaw. Directed by David Yates, the second part of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will hit theaters across the nation on July 15.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'