Harry Potter Stares at Voldemort in First Poster for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" releases its official poster. In the one-sheet, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter is featured facing off Ralph Fiennes's Lord Voldemort, with only a single wand apart. The poster is released on Monday, March 28, via Harry Potter Film official Twitter account.
The final installment for J.K. Rowling's saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", tells the story about Harry Potter who should make the decisive sacrifice when he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord. His battle with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named becomes the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world that escalates into an all-out war.
Reprising their roles in the upcoming film, as an addition to Radcliffe and Fiennes, include Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, and Bonnie Wright. Kelly Macdonald, a new cast for the film, will play Helena Ravenclaw. Directed by David Yates, the second part of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will hit theaters across the nation on July 15.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick