Harry Potter Stares at Voldemort in First Poster for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" releases its official poster. In the one-sheet, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter is featured facing off Ralph Fiennes's Lord Voldemort, with only a single wand apart. The poster is released on Monday, March 28, via Harry Potter Film official Twitter account.
The final installment for J.K. Rowling's saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", tells the story about Harry Potter who should make the decisive sacrifice when he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord. His battle with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named becomes the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world that escalates into an all-out war.
Reprising their roles in the upcoming film, as an addition to Radcliffe and Fiennes, include Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, and Bonnie Wright. Kelly Macdonald, a new cast for the film, will play Helena Ravenclaw. Directed by David Yates, the second part of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will hit theaters across the nation on July 15.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie