'Justice League' Movie May Arrive in 2013
Warner Bros. Pictures seemingly has not given hope on "Justice League" movie. After pulling the plug of George Miller-directed "Justice League: Mortal", the studio is rumored planning to make the movie ready for release in two years.
According to Los Angeles Times, Jeff Robinov who will succeed current WB president Alan Horn is "aiming to release new 'Batman' and 'Superman' films in 2012 and 'Justice League', a teaming of DC's top heroes, in 2013." This might be just a tentative plan since two years is considered a very short time to make a big project which is still in the very early stage if there is.
"Justice League", however, has been WB's goal for a long time. Back in 2010, DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns said they were "developing it right now." Later in the same year, there was report saying that the project has got a tentative green light though no script was officially being worked on.
More Justice League News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed