'Justice League' Movie May Arrive in 2013
Warner Bros. Pictures seemingly has not given hope on "Justice League" movie. After pulling the plug of George Miller-directed "Justice League: Mortal", the studio is rumored planning to make the movie ready for release in two years.
According to Los Angeles Times, Jeff Robinov who will succeed current WB president Alan Horn is "aiming to release new 'Batman' and 'Superman' films in 2012 and 'Justice League', a teaming of DC's top heroes, in 2013." This might be just a tentative plan since two years is considered a very short time to make a big project which is still in the very early stage if there is.
"Justice League", however, has been WB's goal for a long time. Back in 2010, DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns said they were "developing it right now." Later in the same year, there was report saying that the project has got a tentative green light though no script was officially being worked on.
More Justice League News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival