'Justice League' Movie May Arrive in 2013
Warner Bros. Pictures seemingly has not given hope on "Justice League" movie. After pulling the plug of George Miller-directed "Justice League: Mortal", the studio is rumored planning to make the movie ready for release in two years.
According to Los Angeles Times, Jeff Robinov who will succeed current WB president Alan Horn is "aiming to release new 'Batman' and 'Superman' films in 2012 and 'Justice League', a teaming of DC's top heroes, in 2013." This might be just a tentative plan since two years is considered a very short time to make a big project which is still in the very early stage if there is.
"Justice League", however, has been WB's goal for a long time. Back in 2010, DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns said they were "developing it right now." Later in the same year, there was report saying that the project has got a tentative green light though no script was officially being worked on.
More Justice League News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest