'Justice League' Movie May Arrive in 2013
Warner Bros. Pictures seemingly has not given hope on "Justice League" movie. After pulling the plug of George Miller-directed "Justice League: Mortal", the studio is rumored planning to make the movie ready for release in two years.
According to Los Angeles Times, Jeff Robinov who will succeed current WB president Alan Horn is "aiming to release new 'Batman' and 'Superman' films in 2012 and 'Justice League', a teaming of DC's top heroes, in 2013." This might be just a tentative plan since two years is considered a very short time to make a big project which is still in the very early stage if there is.
"Justice League", however, has been WB's goal for a long time. Back in 2010, DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns said they were "developing it right now." Later in the same year, there was report saying that the project has got a tentative green light though no script was officially being worked on.
More Justice League News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics