'Justice League' Movie May Arrive in 2013
Warner Bros. Pictures seemingly has not given hope on "Justice League" movie. After pulling the plug of George Miller-directed "Justice League: Mortal", the studio is rumored planning to make the movie ready for release in two years.
According to Los Angeles Times, Jeff Robinov who will succeed current WB president Alan Horn is "aiming to release new 'Batman' and 'Superman' films in 2012 and 'Justice League', a teaming of DC's top heroes, in 2013." This might be just a tentative plan since two years is considered a very short time to make a big project which is still in the very early stage if there is.
"Justice League", however, has been WB's goal for a long time. Back in 2010, DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns said they were "developing it right now." Later in the same year, there was report saying that the project has got a tentative green light though no script was officially being worked on.
More Justice League News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked