Season Finale Dates of 'Undercover Boss', 'Mentalist' and More
CBS has announced the season finale dates of its series, beginning with "Undercover Boss". The Sunday reality show which has just been renewed for third season will conclude the second season on May 1. A week later, "The Amazing Race" will reveal the winning team in a two-hour finale, followed by "CSI: Miami".
CBS is anticipating the loss of audience on May 24 and 25 due to the performance and result show of FOX's "American Idol". The network is wrapping up "The Mentalist" a week earlier on May 19 with two-hour episode. Also avoiding the "Idol" competition by hour is "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" which would end its first season on May 25 at 10 P.M.
"Survivor" finale in particular, would be a three-hour event on May 15. The first two hours are dedicated to the final challenges while the one hour would be a reunion show.
The Eye has only renewed so far: "Survivor", "The Amazing Race", "Undercover Boss", "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", "The Big Bang Theory" and "How I Met Your Mother".
SUNDAY, MAY 1
- 8 P.M. - "Undercover Boss"
- 8 P.M. - "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
- 8 P.M. - "Survivor: Redemption Island"
- 8 P.M. - "How I Met Your Mother"
- 8.30 P.M. - "Mad Love"
- 9.30 P.M. - "Mike & Molly"
- 10 P.M. - "Hawaii Five-0"
- 8 P.M. - "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"
- 9 P.M. - "NCIS: Los Angeles"
- 10 P.M. - "The Good Wife"
- 8 P.M. - "Criminal Minds"
- 10 P.M. - "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed