Season Finale Dates of 'Undercover Boss', 'Mentalist' and More
CBS has announced the season finale dates of its series, beginning with "Undercover Boss". The Sunday reality show which has just been renewed for third season will conclude the second season on May 1. A week later, "The Amazing Race" will reveal the winning team in a two-hour finale, followed by "CSI: Miami".
CBS is anticipating the loss of audience on May 24 and 25 due to the performance and result show of FOX's "American Idol". The network is wrapping up "The Mentalist" a week earlier on May 19 with two-hour episode. Also avoiding the "Idol" competition by hour is "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" which would end its first season on May 25 at 10 P.M.
"Survivor" finale in particular, would be a three-hour event on May 15. The first two hours are dedicated to the final challenges while the one hour would be a reunion show.
The Eye has only renewed so far: "Survivor", "The Amazing Race", "Undercover Boss", "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", "The Big Bang Theory" and "How I Met Your Mother".
SUNDAY, MAY 1
- 8 P.M. - "Undercover Boss"
- 8 P.M. - "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
- 8 P.M. - "Survivor: Redemption Island"
- 8 P.M. - "How I Met Your Mother"
- 8.30 P.M. - "Mad Love"
- 9.30 P.M. - "Mike & Molly"
- 10 P.M. - "Hawaii Five-0"
- 8 P.M. - "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"
- 9 P.M. - "NCIS: Los Angeles"
- 10 P.M. - "The Good Wife"
- 8 P.M. - "Criminal Minds"
- 10 P.M. - "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior"
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle