Rebecca Black to Topple Justin Bieber for Most-Disliked Video on YouTube
Both Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber went through similar path in rising to stardom by becoming online sensation. The former gained her fame via her critically-panned "Friday" viral clip, while the latter got a lot of fans through his much-praised music videos including "Baby" clip.
Since her music got negative reviews, it's not surprising that Black scored as many as 1.1 million "dislikes" out of 60 million views on YouTube. She collected the number less than a month after dropping the video on the web. This puts her as one of the strong contenders for the "most-disliked video" on the video-sharing website.
Last year, Bieber reportedly was the one who got the title with over 1 million "dislikes", despite the fact he also got the most-watched video. Now the "Baby" video, which has been watched by 500 million people, has moved to only 1.1 million "dislikes". Thus, it will pass the "honor" if the "Friday" clip continues to rapidly gain the "thumb-downs".
Black herself keeps her head high despite the criticisms. In her recent message to The Sun, she hit back at the haters, "You think you are bringing me down and making me not want to do this any more. But you're making me stronger and want to do it even more."
She's ready to show what she's capable of in a debut album. "Here I am in a studio working on my debut album. I'm going to prove you wrong. Just like Friday, the new songs are pretty catchy," the teenager gushed.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21