Pregnant Mariah Carey Shares Photo of Her Butterfly-Painted Belly
Mariah Carey has got creative with her baby bump and shared it with others to see. Just a day after she tweeted about a false alarm in her pregnancy, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker once again took to her Twitter page to put up a picture of her belly that has been hand painted with a huge butterfly drawing.
The image posted on Monday, March 28 displays a half-red, half-blue butterfly with the words "dem babies" written above the drawing. In the caption of the photo, the pop diva wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
Earlier on Sunday morning, March 27, the singer wife of Nick Cannon revealed that she has gone to hospital after she started having contractions. Hours later, she followed it up with tweets that read, "Finally they said I could come home after they got it under control but.." and "They almost came on 3/27- happy anniversary in deed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but- wow!!!: ) #soreadyallready!"
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son