Car Hit by Drunk Driver, Lea Michele Escapes Uninjured
Lea Michele has walked away from a car accident unscathed. The actress famed for playing Rachel Berry on FOX hit series "Glee" was on her way home from work at around 2.A.M. on Friday morning, March 25 when her vehicle was struck by another car on Melrose Ave.
Representative for the 24-year-old star has confirmed to the press that the minor incident did take place. "Lea was hit and notified the police," so said her rep in response to the news. Still, the rep assured that the TV beauty escaped without injury, saying "She was not injured and is fine."
One inside source shared with Us Magazine that the car crashing into Lea's was driven by intoxicated fans. "A couple of drunk girls hit her, got out of the car, giggled that she was famous, said something like 'are you drunk, too?' Then they drove off," the insider detailed, adding that the actress noted down the car's license plate number.
This isn't the first time Lea got involved in a car accident. She has previously opened up about an incident before her "Glee" audition as she recalled, "For my second audition I got into a massive car wreck, left my crashed car in the street and ran into the audition with cuts and glass in my hair. And then on the final audition, I had the worst neck ache from the car accident."
More Lea Michele News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek