Car Hit by Drunk Driver, Lea Michele Escapes Uninjured
Lea Michele has walked away from a car accident unscathed. The actress famed for playing Rachel Berry on FOX hit series "Glee" was on her way home from work at around 2.A.M. on Friday morning, March 25 when her vehicle was struck by another car on Melrose Ave.
Representative for the 24-year-old star has confirmed to the press that the minor incident did take place. "Lea was hit and notified the police," so said her rep in response to the news. Still, the rep assured that the TV beauty escaped without injury, saying "She was not injured and is fine."
One inside source shared with Us Magazine that the car crashing into Lea's was driven by intoxicated fans. "A couple of drunk girls hit her, got out of the car, giggled that she was famous, said something like 'are you drunk, too?' Then they drove off," the insider detailed, adding that the actress noted down the car's license plate number.
This isn't the first time Lea got involved in a car accident. She has previously opened up about an incident before her "Glee" audition as she recalled, "For my second audition I got into a massive car wreck, left my crashed car in the street and ran into the audition with cuts and glass in my hair. And then on the final audition, I had the worst neck ache from the car accident."
More Lea Michele News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary