Willow Smith to Sing at Kids' Choice Awards, Hoping She Doesn't Get Slimed
Willow Smith is the latest celebrity who is confirmed as one of the performers at the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. This will mark Willow's first-time performance at the KCAs, and the "Whip My Hair" singer is so ecstatic about the upcoming gig.
The 10-year-old girl, whose brother Jaden Smith is nominated for Favorite Movie Actor, shared the news to People magazine, saying "I'm so excited to be performing at the Kids' Choice Awards." In a further statement, she told the publication, "Really hoping I don't get slimed!"
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will be held on April 2 with Jack Black serving as a host once again. The previously-confirmed musical guests are this year's nominees Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and past year's winner Britney Spears.
Meanwhile, coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'