Willow Smith to Sing at Kids' Choice Awards, Hoping She Doesn't Get Slimed
Willow Smith is the latest celebrity who is confirmed as one of the performers at the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. This will mark Willow's first-time performance at the KCAs, and the "Whip My Hair" singer is so ecstatic about the upcoming gig.
The 10-year-old girl, whose brother Jaden Smith is nominated for Favorite Movie Actor, shared the news to People magazine, saying "I'm so excited to be performing at the Kids' Choice Awards." In a further statement, she told the publication, "Really hoping I don't get slimed!"
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will be held on April 2 with Jack Black serving as a host once again. The previously-confirmed musical guests are this year's nominees Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and past year's winner Britney Spears.
Meanwhile, coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer