Willow Smith to Sing at Kids' Choice Awards, Hoping She Doesn't Get Slimed
Willow Smith is the latest celebrity who is confirmed as one of the performers at the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. This will mark Willow's first-time performance at the KCAs, and the "Whip My Hair" singer is so ecstatic about the upcoming gig.
The 10-year-old girl, whose brother Jaden Smith is nominated for Favorite Movie Actor, shared the news to People magazine, saying "I'm so excited to be performing at the Kids' Choice Awards." In a further statement, she told the publication, "Really hoping I don't get slimed!"
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will be held on April 2 with Jack Black serving as a host once again. The previously-confirmed musical guests are this year's nominees Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and past year's winner Britney Spears.
Meanwhile, coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie