Willow Smith to Sing at Kids' Choice Awards, Hoping She Doesn't Get Slimed
Willow Smith is the latest celebrity who is confirmed as one of the performers at the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. This will mark Willow's first-time performance at the KCAs, and the "Whip My Hair" singer is so ecstatic about the upcoming gig.
The 10-year-old girl, whose brother Jaden Smith is nominated for Favorite Movie Actor, shared the news to People magazine, saying "I'm so excited to be performing at the Kids' Choice Awards." In a further statement, she told the publication, "Really hoping I don't get slimed!"
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will be held on April 2 with Jack Black serving as a host once again. The previously-confirmed musical guests are this year's nominees Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and past year's winner Britney Spears.
Meanwhile, coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season