Willow Smith to Sing at Kids' Choice Awards, Hoping She Doesn't Get Slimed
Willow Smith is the latest celebrity who is confirmed as one of the performers at the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. This will mark Willow's first-time performance at the KCAs, and the "Whip My Hair" singer is so ecstatic about the upcoming gig.
The 10-year-old girl, whose brother Jaden Smith is nominated for Favorite Movie Actor, shared the news to People magazine, saying "I'm so excited to be performing at the Kids' Choice Awards." In a further statement, she told the publication, "Really hoping I don't get slimed!"
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will be held on April 2 with Jack Black serving as a host once again. The previously-confirmed musical guests are this year's nominees Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and past year's winner Britney Spears.
Meanwhile, coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper