Someone in 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Getting Married
"The Big Bang Theory" is going to reach a new milestone on April 7 episode. One of the guys would propose to his love interest and "the couple will probably eventually get married", executive producer Bill Prady told TV Guide.
Prady refused to name names but hinted that it would either be Leonard and Priya or Sheldon and Amy or Howard and Bernadette. Speaking of the possibility of Leonard popping the question to Raj's sister, Prady said, "Leonard joining the Koothrappali family would affect a lot of relationships in an interesting way." Moreover, actor Johnny Galecki said previously that Leonard's relationship with Priya "makes sense [for] the characters".
As for Sheldon and his "girl friend" Amy, Prady said, "Sheldon feels his one and only true love is science. So this would represent a paradigm shift in our cognitive appreciation of the universe." Mayim Bialik who plays Amy hinted to Poptimal last week, saying "There is going to be more of the same, but we get to see new aspects that will shock them both along with the audience."
Meanwhile, Prady's explanation of Howard and Bernadette is "Howard's a mama's boy, but he has always wanted to be a husband and dad." Simon Helberg commented, "You would never think he would be the first. If that happens, it will probably get screwed up."
The April 7 episode is titled "The Herb Garden Germination".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival