Someone in 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Getting Married
"The Big Bang Theory" is going to reach a new milestone on April 7 episode. One of the guys would propose to his love interest and "the couple will probably eventually get married", executive producer Bill Prady told TV Guide.
Prady refused to name names but hinted that it would either be Leonard and Priya or Sheldon and Amy or Howard and Bernadette. Speaking of the possibility of Leonard popping the question to Raj's sister, Prady said, "Leonard joining the Koothrappali family would affect a lot of relationships in an interesting way." Moreover, actor Johnny Galecki said previously that Leonard's relationship with Priya "makes sense [for] the characters".
As for Sheldon and his "girl friend" Amy, Prady said, "Sheldon feels his one and only true love is science. So this would represent a paradigm shift in our cognitive appreciation of the universe." Mayim Bialik who plays Amy hinted to Poptimal last week, saying "There is going to be more of the same, but we get to see new aspects that will shock them both along with the audience."
Meanwhile, Prady's explanation of Howard and Bernadette is "Howard's a mama's boy, but he has always wanted to be a husband and dad." Simon Helberg commented, "You would never think he would be the first. If that happens, it will probably get screwed up."
The April 7 episode is titled "The Herb Garden Germination".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns