Official: Beyonce Knowles Is No Longer Managed by Her Father
Beyonce Knowles has parted ways with her manager father, Mathew, "on a business level." Concerning that matter, the former member of Destiny's Child said in a statement, "He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me."
Beyonce, along with Michelle Williams (II) and Kelly Rowland, had been managed by her dad since her debut in Destiny's Child in late 1990s and throughout her career as a solo artist. "I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hard-working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps," she added.
Rumor suggesting Beyonce and Mathew cut their management ties has emerged since 2010. It was reported that Beyonce fired her dad, but her label quickly denied it. They "have had and continue to have a close personal and business relationship," it was said back then.
In the same year, Michelle also ended her professional relationship with Mathew, following the footsteps of Kelly who had parted ways with him in 2009. Despite rumor that they had feud with him, Michelle and Kelly insisted they split with him on a good term.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'