First Look at Caesar in 'Rise of the Apes' Unraveled
Over at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, 20th Century Fox gives away a new sneak peek at "Rise of the Apes". The studio unveils the first look at Caesar in the "Planet of the Apes" prequel through a calendar filled with images from their upcoming projects.
Beside a picture from "Rise of the Apes", there are also some brand new photos from Fox's other movies like "We Bought a Zoo", "The Sitter" and "The Descendants". Coming Soon has snapped images from the calendar and posted them on its site.
Caesar, an intelligent chimpanzee that will provoke the revolt against human, is portrayed by Andy Serkis. This character as well as other apes in the movie are rendered by WETA, so it was announced before.
James Franco also stars in the film as young scientist Will Rodman who becomes a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes after he makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes. John Lithgow, Freida Pinto and Tom Felton are cast in the action sci-fi movie as well.
Directed by Rupert Wyatt, "Rise of the Apes" is set in present-day San Francisco. It was initially set for June 24 release in the U.S. and was moved back to November 23, before it is given a new summer release date on August 5.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked