Britney to Host Wango Tango as Ke$ha, Selena Gomez and J.Lo to Perform
Britney Spears adds one more show to her already-hectic schedule to promote her new album "Femme Fatale". After taping a "Good Morning America" concert in San Fransisco and rocking Las Vegas' Palms Casino and Resort over the weekend, she is now announced to have been booked as a host of Wango Tango Festival.
Britney is going to team up with Ryan Seacrest to host the event. The news was announced by the "American Idol" host himself on his morning radio show on March 28. This will be the third time the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker takes part in the annual music festivity. Prior to this year's gig, she has previously performed at the festival twice; in 1999 and 2001.
Beside announcing the hosts, Ryan also revealed line-up of the 102.7 KIIS-FM festival. Some of today's hottest music acts like Ke$ha, Selena Gomez, Far East Movement, Jason Derulo, Lupe Fiasco, T-Pain, New Boyz, Cobra Starship, Cody Simpson, and Pitbull (with special performance from Jennifer Lopez) are tapped to entertain concertgoers.
The summer mega-concert is going to take place at the Staples Center in Downtown L.A. on Saturday, May 14. Tickets will go on sale to KIIS Club VIPs starting Friday, April 1, and to the public beginning Saturday, April 2.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special