Britney to Host Wango Tango as Ke$ha, Selena Gomez and J.Lo to Perform
Britney Spears adds one more show to her already-hectic schedule to promote her new album "Femme Fatale". After taping a "Good Morning America" concert in San Fransisco and rocking Las Vegas' Palms Casino and Resort over the weekend, she is now announced to have been booked as a host of Wango Tango Festival.
Britney is going to team up with Ryan Seacrest to host the event. The news was announced by the "American Idol" host himself on his morning radio show on March 28. This will be the third time the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker takes part in the annual music festivity. Prior to this year's gig, she has previously performed at the festival twice; in 1999 and 2001.
Beside announcing the hosts, Ryan also revealed line-up of the 102.7 KIIS-FM festival. Some of today's hottest music acts like Ke$ha, Selena Gomez, Far East Movement, Jason Derulo, Lupe Fiasco, T-Pain, New Boyz, Cobra Starship, Cody Simpson, and Pitbull (with special performance from Jennifer Lopez) are tapped to entertain concertgoers.
The summer mega-concert is going to take place at the Staples Center in Downtown L.A. on Saturday, May 14. Tickets will go on sale to KIIS Club VIPs starting Friday, April 1, and to the public beginning Saturday, April 2.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch