Russell Brand, Hugh Laurie and Others Pose With Bunnies at 'Hop' L.A. Premiere
Universal Pictures has brought "Hop" to Los Angeles on Sunday, March 27 for its premiere. Coming to the premiere, which was held at Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal City, California, voice cast member Russell Brand sported red leather jacket, white shirt and matching gray pants, while Hugh Laurie donned blue shirt with black blazer.
David Hasselhoff brought along his daughters Taylor Ann and Hayley Hasselhoff to the premiere. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Perkins looked beautiful in her floral-printed dress, and young actress Tiffany Espensen walked on the green carpet in her white-and-pink gown. Other cast coming to the bash included James Marsden, Kaley Cuoco, Hank Azaria.
In the meantime, other Hollywood stars also hit the green carpet, including Maria Canals Barrera, Peggy Tanous, Zoey Deutch, and Lea Thompson. Some young stars like Bailee Madison, Spencer List, Peyton List, and Cody Simpson were there as well.
"Hop" will make its way out in theaters across the nation on April 1. The easter-themed film revolves around E.B., the teenage son of the Easter Bunny. On the eve of taking over the family business, E.B. leaves for Hollywood in pursuit of his dream of becoming a drummer.
He meets Fred, an out-of-work slacker with his own lofty goals, who accidentally hits E.B. with his car. Feigning injury, E.B. manipulates Fred into providing him shelter, and Fred finds himself with the world's worst house-guest.
More Hop News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November