Russell Brand, Hugh Laurie and Others Pose With Bunnies at 'Hop' L.A. Premiere
Universal Pictures has brought "Hop" to Los Angeles on Sunday, March 27 for its premiere. Coming to the premiere, which was held at Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal City, California, voice cast member Russell Brand sported red leather jacket, white shirt and matching gray pants, while Hugh Laurie donned blue shirt with black blazer.
David Hasselhoff brought along his daughters Taylor Ann and Hayley Hasselhoff to the premiere. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Perkins looked beautiful in her floral-printed dress, and young actress Tiffany Espensen walked on the green carpet in her white-and-pink gown. Other cast coming to the bash included James Marsden, Kaley Cuoco, Hank Azaria.
In the meantime, other Hollywood stars also hit the green carpet, including Maria Canals Barrera, Peggy Tanous, Zoey Deutch, and Lea Thompson. Some young stars like Bailee Madison, Spencer List, Peyton List, and Cody Simpson were there as well.
"Hop" will make its way out in theaters across the nation on April 1. The easter-themed film revolves around E.B., the teenage son of the Easter Bunny. On the eve of taking over the family business, E.B. leaves for Hollywood in pursuit of his dream of becoming a drummer.
He meets Fred, an out-of-work slacker with his own lofty goals, who accidentally hits E.B. with his car. Feigning injury, E.B. manipulates Fred into providing him shelter, and Fred finds himself with the world's worst house-guest.
More Hop News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift