Birthday Girl Lady GaGa Congratulates Herself With a Self Note
Eccentric singer Lady GaGa turns 25 on Monday, March 28, and true to her fashion, she didn't wait for others to be the first to send her birthday wishes. On the day she turned one year older, the "Born This Way" hitmaker took to her Twitter account and congratulated herself with a note to self.
The Grammy winner, who often shocked many with her choice of clothing, put up a black and white snapshot of a drawing that read, "Happy Birthday Me!" Along with the picture, she wrote a caption, "Drawing on table at restaurant. If I had to give it all back, but got to keep my fans, that'd be ok."
Hours earlier, the "Bad Romance" hitmaker tweeted, "Thank you for trending #BornThisDay monsters!" In the same message, she wrote, "The sweetest tweet! You are all the present I need in the world," before counting down the hours to her birthday, "I'll be 25 in about 4 hrs!"
In another news, GaGa has met with her rock hero Alice Cooper at the backstage of her show in Phoenix, Arizona. Tweeting the encounter, she posted a picture of him pretending to choke her while she stands in black underwear with red paint smeared all over her body. In the photo's caption, she wrote, "I just died and went to hell."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt