'The Amazing Race' and 'Undercover Boss' Picked Up for New Season
CBS has given a go to a new round of "The Amazing Race" and "Undercover Boss". The network has announced that they pick up both reality shows for the 19th and 3rd season respectively, but has not determined yet whether they will still air them every Sunday.
"Amazing Race" delivered nearly 12 million viewers, matching the prior year's performance, despite a steep competition from NFL games on NBC. The seven-time Emmy winner was up 3% among the 18-49 set and 2% with adults 25-54.
"Undercover Boss" is another strong asset for CBS, becoming the top-rated new series last season after it was premiered in February 2010 following the Super Bowl. The show has slipped in the ratings in its current second season but has still averaged a respectable 12.3 million viewers and a 3.4/09 in adults 18-49.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital