'The Amazing Race' and 'Undercover Boss' Picked Up for New Season
CBS has given a go to a new round of "The Amazing Race" and "Undercover Boss". The network has announced that they pick up both reality shows for the 19th and 3rd season respectively, but has not determined yet whether they will still air them every Sunday.
"Amazing Race" delivered nearly 12 million viewers, matching the prior year's performance, despite a steep competition from NFL games on NBC. The seven-time Emmy winner was up 3% among the 18-49 set and 2% with adults 25-54.
"Undercover Boss" is another strong asset for CBS, becoming the top-rated new series last season after it was premiered in February 2010 following the Super Bowl. The show has slipped in the ratings in its current second season but has still averaged a respectable 12.3 million viewers and a 3.4/09 in adults 18-49.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters