'The Amazing Race' and 'Undercover Boss' Picked Up for New Season
CBS has given a go to a new round of "The Amazing Race" and "Undercover Boss". The network has announced that they pick up both reality shows for the 19th and 3rd season respectively, but has not determined yet whether they will still air them every Sunday.
"Amazing Race" delivered nearly 12 million viewers, matching the prior year's performance, despite a steep competition from NFL games on NBC. The seven-time Emmy winner was up 3% among the 18-49 set and 2% with adults 25-54.
"Undercover Boss" is another strong asset for CBS, becoming the top-rated new series last season after it was premiered in February 2010 following the Super Bowl. The show has slipped in the ratings in its current second season but has still averaged a respectable 12.3 million viewers and a 3.4/09 in adults 18-49.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.