'The Amazing Race' and 'Undercover Boss' Picked Up for New Season
CBS has given a go to a new round of "The Amazing Race" and "Undercover Boss". The network has announced that they pick up both reality shows for the 19th and 3rd season respectively, but has not determined yet whether they will still air them every Sunday.
"Amazing Race" delivered nearly 12 million viewers, matching the prior year's performance, despite a steep competition from NFL games on NBC. The seven-time Emmy winner was up 3% among the 18-49 set and 2% with adults 25-54.
"Undercover Boss" is another strong asset for CBS, becoming the top-rated new series last season after it was premiered in February 2010 following the Super Bowl. The show has slipped in the ratings in its current second season but has still averaged a respectable 12.3 million viewers and a 3.4/09 in adults 18-49.
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience