'The Amazing Race' and 'Undercover Boss' Picked Up for New Season
CBS has given a go to a new round of "The Amazing Race" and "Undercover Boss". The network has announced that they pick up both reality shows for the 19th and 3rd season respectively, but has not determined yet whether they will still air them every Sunday.
"Amazing Race" delivered nearly 12 million viewers, matching the prior year's performance, despite a steep competition from NFL games on NBC. The seven-time Emmy winner was up 3% among the 18-49 set and 2% with adults 25-54.
"Undercover Boss" is another strong asset for CBS, becoming the top-rated new series last season after it was premiered in February 2010 following the Super Bowl. The show has slipped in the ratings in its current second season but has still averaged a respectable 12.3 million viewers and a 3.4/09 in adults 18-49.
More The Amazing Race News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo