Pics: Britney Spears Scantily Clad for 'GMA' Concert
Fireworks, loudspeakers, and clouds are some of the themes presented at Britney Spears' Femme Fatale concert for "Good Morning America". The pop star taped a free concert for a number of lucky fans at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Sunday, March 27 afternoon, treating them with songs from her new album "Femme Fatale" which is due March 29 in the United States.
To kick off the concert, Britney assigned five drag queens to warm out the crowd and declare their admiration of her. In the next minute, cheerleaders filled the stage before GMA hosts Sam Champion and Robin Roberts hopped on the stage to introduce the main act. Britney opened her set with lead single "Hold It Against Me".
From wearing a silver sequinned leotard, Britney went backstage and returned with a sexy black bodysuit. She catered the small crowd, which included LGBT youths, with "Big Fat Bass" sans collaborator will.i.am. In between her performances, Sam and Robin taped intros and said that there will be a secret announcement made when the show airs on Tuesday, the day the album hits shelves.
Before saying adios, Britney performed the album's second single "Till the World Ends". She told the audience, "I love music. It's my world, it's my everything." San Francisco then presented her with a certificate from the city. Later, Britney tweeted, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed