Pics: Britney Spears Scantily Clad for 'GMA' Concert
Fireworks, loudspeakers, and clouds are some of the themes presented at Britney Spears' Femme Fatale concert for "Good Morning America". The pop star taped a free concert for a number of lucky fans at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Sunday, March 27 afternoon, treating them with songs from her new album "Femme Fatale" which is due March 29 in the United States.
To kick off the concert, Britney assigned five drag queens to warm out the crowd and declare their admiration of her. In the next minute, cheerleaders filled the stage before GMA hosts Sam Champion and Robin Roberts hopped on the stage to introduce the main act. Britney opened her set with lead single "Hold It Against Me".
From wearing a silver sequinned leotard, Britney went backstage and returned with a sexy black bodysuit. She catered the small crowd, which included LGBT youths, with "Big Fat Bass" sans collaborator will.i.am. In between her performances, Sam and Robin taped intros and said that there will be a secret announcement made when the show airs on Tuesday, the day the album hits shelves.
Before saying adios, Britney performed the album's second single "Till the World Ends". She told the audience, "I love music. It's my world, it's my everything." San Francisco then presented her with a certificate from the city. Later, Britney tweeted, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
More Britney Spears News
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel