'The Amazing Race' Recap: Margie and Luke Stuck on Tea
"The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" sent home Margie and Luke on Sunday, March 27. The duo were the last to arrive at the pit stop in India after they got troubles finding the same tea they tasted earlier at Zhan Tea Shop in China.
After joining a traditional tea tasting, the teams headed off to Kolkata and got their next clue at Town Hall. Their first task was to identify the tea that they tasted earlier (the flavor of which is papaya and mango). Ron found the tea he wanted easily by sniffing them, moving on with Christina to the Tiwari Tea Stall to get the next clue.
In the meantime, Luke almost gave up the tea test after sipping some cups and still could not find the right one. Margie asked him to finish it, convincing him that he would regret it if he did not finish the task. After trying it again several times, he finally got it.
At Tiwari Tea Stall, teams faced a Detour and had to decide between Hindu Art or Bengali Literature. If they chose Hindu Art, they must head to statuary store to paint and decorate a statue of a Hindu god. In Begali Literature, teams had to go to a bookstore where they must carry 8 stacks of books to a rickshaw school bus and direct a driver through the streets of Kolkata to a nearby school.
Gary and Mallory, who picked Begali Literature in Detour, arrived first at the pit stop. They won an Indian feast, including a Bollywood entertainment. They additionally got $20,000 to split after the race.
Meanwhile, Margie and Luke just started doing Hindu art when Flight time and Big Easy were about to finish. Before Flight Time and Big Easy left, Flight Time gave Margie and Luke a hug because he knew they would be leaving.
Margie and Luke tried but were unable to catch up with everyone else so they were eliminated. They shed tears upon learning their elimination. Luke said being on the amazing race was a dream come true for him, and that he enjoyed racing with his mom.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen