Rebecca Black Admires Selena Gomez
Rebecca Black is a fan of today's young celebrity couple, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. After admitting that she has Bieber Fever, the 13-year-old girl now admits she also digs the 18-year-old Disney babe who is none other than Justin's alleged girlfriend.
"I totally admire her," Rebecca tells People, before detailing what makes her admire Selena. "I think it's awesome that she hasn't taken that downward spiral that other child stars have taken." She further reveals her other celebrity crush, saying "And I really love Katy Perry, too."
To the site, the "Friday" songstress also explains on what level she is as Justin's devotee. "I am so dorky when it comes to Justin Bieber," she says. "I have a little mini shrine in my room." Asked about how she would feel if the "Baby" hitmaker invites her for collaboration, she states, "I would scream at the top of my lungs and possibly not be able to sing again."
Another fact gained from Rebecca is that she has interest in musical theater. "I got the lead this year for Oklahoma!" she shares. "I've always been in our school's shows, ever since first grade." And her mother goes on claiming that the eighth-grader is a smart student. "She's also an honors student," Georgina Kelly says. "She's won spelling bees ... she's a smart cookie."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip