Demi Lovato Has Fun Dinner With Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato is back hanging out with her BFF Selena Gomez once again. The actress, who stars as Sonny Munroe on "Sonny with a Chance", has shared with her Twitter followers on Friday, March 25 that she has just had a fun dinner with her co-star in "Princess Protection Program".
Sharing her excitement over the outing, the 18-year-old songstress tweeted a short message, "Fun dinner with @selenagomez." At the same time, her pal Selena also took to Twitter to post a photo of them together, but didn't offer any detail about it. The picture captures Demi smiling widely and Selena puckering up.
Earlier this week, Demi has announced that she has returned to work. On Tuesday, March 22, she tweeted, "First day back to working. I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today.. It's a big day for me.. So excited! I love you all!!!" Just days prior, Selena has said that Demi is "doing very well" when she was interviewed at the Concert of Hope on March 20.
More Demi Lovato News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed