Demi Lovato Has Fun Dinner With Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato is back hanging out with her BFF Selena Gomez once again. The actress, who stars as Sonny Munroe on "Sonny with a Chance", has shared with her Twitter followers on Friday, March 25 that she has just had a fun dinner with her co-star in "Princess Protection Program".
Sharing her excitement over the outing, the 18-year-old songstress tweeted a short message, "Fun dinner with @selenagomez." At the same time, her pal Selena also took to Twitter to post a photo of them together, but didn't offer any detail about it. The picture captures Demi smiling widely and Selena puckering up.
Earlier this week, Demi has announced that she has returned to work. On Tuesday, March 22, she tweeted, "First day back to working. I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today.. It's a big day for me.. So excited! I love you all!!!" Just days prior, Selena has said that Demi is "doing very well" when she was interviewed at the Concert of Hope on March 20.
More Demi Lovato News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl