Demi Lovato Has Fun Dinner With Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato is back hanging out with her BFF Selena Gomez once again. The actress, who stars as Sonny Munroe on "Sonny with a Chance", has shared with her Twitter followers on Friday, March 25 that she has just had a fun dinner with her co-star in "Princess Protection Program".
Sharing her excitement over the outing, the 18-year-old songstress tweeted a short message, "Fun dinner with @selenagomez." At the same time, her pal Selena also took to Twitter to post a photo of them together, but didn't offer any detail about it. The picture captures Demi smiling widely and Selena puckering up.
Earlier this week, Demi has announced that she has returned to work. On Tuesday, March 22, she tweeted, "First day back to working. I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today.. It's a big day for me.. So excited! I love you all!!!" Just days prior, Selena has said that Demi is "doing very well" when she was interviewed at the Concert of Hope on March 20.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign