Demi Lovato Has Fun Dinner With Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato is back hanging out with her BFF Selena Gomez once again. The actress, who stars as Sonny Munroe on "Sonny with a Chance", has shared with her Twitter followers on Friday, March 25 that she has just had a fun dinner with her co-star in "Princess Protection Program".
Sharing her excitement over the outing, the 18-year-old songstress tweeted a short message, "Fun dinner with @selenagomez." At the same time, her pal Selena also took to Twitter to post a photo of them together, but didn't offer any detail about it. The picture captures Demi smiling widely and Selena puckering up.
Earlier this week, Demi has announced that she has returned to work. On Tuesday, March 22, she tweeted, "First day back to working. I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today.. It's a big day for me.. So excited! I love you all!!!" Just days prior, Selena has said that Demi is "doing very well" when she was interviewed at the Concert of Hope on March 20.
More Demi Lovato News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!