ABC Wants to Reunite Chris Brown and Rihanna
ABC has no hard feeling towards Chris Brown over his tantrum at "Good Morning America" backstage. Robin Roberts has invited him back to her show, and now latest rumor says producers plan an interview that will reunite him with ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Sources at the network tell E! Online that producers want to "milk this event for everything its worth." Asked if Chris and Rihanna's reunion would be made a reality show, a top-level ABC insider says, "No, that would never happen here. What's far more likely is orchestrating Chris Brown talking to Rihanna for the first time."
Robin, who offended Chris with her questions about his 2009 assault of Rihanna, reportedly will interview the former couple if such gig ever takes place. On why Robin is the chosen one, the source claims to the site, "It's all about the ratings. At all other costs."
Chris Brown has apologized for storming off the set of "GMA" and allegedly smashing a window in his dressing room after his interview conducted on March 22. "First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked, and [was] disappointed at my actions," he said during his live appearance on BET's 106 & Park, on March 23.
More Chris Brown News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why