B.o.B Disses Odd Future in New Song, Tyler Responds on Twitter
B.o.B has answered Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All's homophobic lines directed at him. He raps in his newly-revealed song "No Future", "If I was you I would be a little more cautious/ I'm way too high for you to look at/ The future ain't looking promising for these rookies."
Odd Future previously made fun of B.o.B in their song called "Yonkers". They spit lines, "(What you think of Hayley Williams?) F**k her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em/ I'll crash that f**kin' airplane that that fa**ot ni**a B.o.B is in/ And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus/ And won't stop until the cops come in."
In his answering track, B.o.B reacts, "You see this sh*t I gotta deal with from these beginners?/ I ain't circusin' around with these clown ass ni**as/ You snappin' at the heels of a world class sprinter ... Body blow, upper cut, I do more than bruise ya/ Keep fu**in' with me, you ain't gon' have no future."
Soon after the song made its round on the web, Odd Future's Tyler took to Twitter to post his response, "Whoa. I don't think the 'No Future' song is even a diss. But I've never heard him spit like that. Took me by surprise, cus it's tight." He dared to further piss B.o.B off by adding, "Still Hate That Airplanes Song Tho. It Has The Same Chord Progression As F**king 'Love The Way You Lie' And That One Song By Katy Perry."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat