B.o.B Disses Odd Future in New Song, Tyler Responds on Twitter
B.o.B has answered Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All's homophobic lines directed at him. He raps in his newly-revealed song "No Future", "If I was you I would be a little more cautious/ I'm way too high for you to look at/ The future ain't looking promising for these rookies."
Odd Future previously made fun of B.o.B in their song called "Yonkers". They spit lines, "(What you think of Hayley Williams?) F**k her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em/ I'll crash that f**kin' airplane that that fa**ot ni**a B.o.B is in/ And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus/ And won't stop until the cops come in."
In his answering track, B.o.B reacts, "You see this sh*t I gotta deal with from these beginners?/ I ain't circusin' around with these clown ass ni**as/ You snappin' at the heels of a world class sprinter ... Body blow, upper cut, I do more than bruise ya/ Keep fu**in' with me, you ain't gon' have no future."
Soon after the song made its round on the web, Odd Future's Tyler took to Twitter to post his response, "Whoa. I don't think the 'No Future' song is even a diss. But I've never heard him spit like that. Took me by surprise, cus it's tight." He dared to further piss B.o.B off by adding, "Still Hate That Airplanes Song Tho. It Has The Same Chord Progression As F**king 'Love The Way You Lie' And That One Song By Katy Perry."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed