First Look at Will Ferrell on 'The Office' Has a Big Hug
Will Ferrell will replace Steve Carell as the boss at Dunder Mifflin in the next few episodes of "The Office", and NBC has given the first taste of his appearance. In a newly released sneak peek, the successor and Michael Scott are seen sharing a big hug.
Carell's departure story arc starts as his character Scott proposed to Holly Flax in the March 24 episode. It was also revealed that he will follow her to Colorado. After this heart-warming episode, "The Office" goes on a hiatus before returning on April 14 with the first of a multi-episode arc by Ferrell.
Although Ferrell is the replacement, NBC has stated he would not be a full-time cast. His multi-episode arc indeed will end a week after Carell leaves the show on April 28.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie