First Look at Will Ferrell on 'The Office' Has a Big Hug
Will Ferrell will replace Steve Carell as the boss at Dunder Mifflin in the next few episodes of "The Office", and NBC has given the first taste of his appearance. In a newly released sneak peek, the successor and Michael Scott are seen sharing a big hug.
Carell's departure story arc starts as his character Scott proposed to Holly Flax in the March 24 episode. It was also revealed that he will follow her to Colorado. After this heart-warming episode, "The Office" goes on a hiatus before returning on April 14 with the first of a multi-episode arc by Ferrell.
Although Ferrell is the replacement, NBC has stated he would not be a full-time cast. His multi-episode arc indeed will end a week after Carell leaves the show on April 28.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes