First Look at Will Ferrell on 'The Office' Has a Big Hug
Will Ferrell will replace Steve Carell as the boss at Dunder Mifflin in the next few episodes of "The Office", and NBC has given the first taste of his appearance. In a newly released sneak peek, the successor and Michael Scott are seen sharing a big hug.
Carell's departure story arc starts as his character Scott proposed to Holly Flax in the March 24 episode. It was also revealed that he will follow her to Colorado. After this heart-warming episode, "The Office" goes on a hiatus before returning on April 14 with the first of a multi-episode arc by Ferrell.
Although Ferrell is the replacement, NBC has stated he would not be a full-time cast. His multi-episode arc indeed will end a week after Carell leaves the show on April 28.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame