'Entourage' Taps Andrew Dice Clay as Drama's Co-Star
The first actor landing a guest starring role in the eighth season of "Entourage" is comedian Andrew Dice Clay. According to ET online, Clay is to recur in the last season of the HBO series as Johnny Drama's co-star in his new cartoon project.
As known in the seventh season, Johnny accepted the proposal from Billy Walsh to give a voice to an angry monkey character made after him. No clue yet on which character Dice will lend his voice to. His part starts filming in two weeks while the season's premiere is set for July 24 with ten episodes on tap.
Clay, who said he watches "Entourage" with his sixteen and twenty year old sons, was approached by show creator Doug Ellin when he "didn't know where my career was going." He called Ellin his "Quentin Tarantino".
Clay recently made the headline for slamming Charlie Sheen's behavior. He thought the former "Two and a Half Men" actor blew his chance be on "one of the greatest sitcoms of the decade".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son