'Entourage' Taps Andrew Dice Clay as Drama's Co-Star
The first actor landing a guest starring role in the eighth season of "Entourage" is comedian Andrew Dice Clay. According to ET online, Clay is to recur in the last season of the HBO series as Johnny Drama's co-star in his new cartoon project.
As known in the seventh season, Johnny accepted the proposal from Billy Walsh to give a voice to an angry monkey character made after him. No clue yet on which character Dice will lend his voice to. His part starts filming in two weeks while the season's premiere is set for July 24 with ten episodes on tap.
Clay, who said he watches "Entourage" with his sixteen and twenty year old sons, was approached by show creator Doug Ellin when he "didn't know where my career was going." He called Ellin his "Quentin Tarantino".
Clay recently made the headline for slamming Charlie Sheen's behavior. He thought the former "Two and a Half Men" actor blew his chance be on "one of the greatest sitcoms of the decade".
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5