Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dined Out Without Reservation
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been reported enjoying another private dinner together. Words are, the "Twilight Saga" stars and rumored couple dined out without making reservation beforehand at a quiet restaurant near their hotel called Italian Kitchen around two weeks ago.
"Rob and Kristen went into the restaurant and asked to be seated in a private area," a local source dished on the outing to Hollywood Life. "They were seated in the upstairs section of the restaurant and given a very private table." It was said that the two chose the place because they don't want to be spotted by fans.
"Rob and Kristen used to go out to very public places. But they are trying to find hiding places now," so explained the source. Accordingly, Rob had Spaghetti with Spicy Kobe Meatballs, while Kristen dined on Caprese Salad. The twosome also "shared a bottle of wine" before leaving the restaurant at around 10:30 P.M.
Previously, Robert and Kristen were spotted going out on a movie date in Squamish, British Columbia. It was reported at the time that the pair hit up a local theater to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. One witness shared, "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer