Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dined Out Without Reservation
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been reported enjoying another private dinner together. Words are, the "Twilight Saga" stars and rumored couple dined out without making reservation beforehand at a quiet restaurant near their hotel called Italian Kitchen around two weeks ago.
"Rob and Kristen went into the restaurant and asked to be seated in a private area," a local source dished on the outing to Hollywood Life. "They were seated in the upstairs section of the restaurant and given a very private table." It was said that the two chose the place because they don't want to be spotted by fans.
"Rob and Kristen used to go out to very public places. But they are trying to find hiding places now," so explained the source. Accordingly, Rob had Spaghetti with Spicy Kobe Meatballs, while Kristen dined on Caprese Salad. The twosome also "shared a bottle of wine" before leaving the restaurant at around 10:30 P.M.
Previously, Robert and Kristen were spotted going out on a movie date in Squamish, British Columbia. It was reported at the time that the pair hit up a local theater to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. One witness shared, "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names