Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dined Out Without Reservation
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been reported enjoying another private dinner together. Words are, the "Twilight Saga" stars and rumored couple dined out without making reservation beforehand at a quiet restaurant near their hotel called Italian Kitchen around two weeks ago.
"Rob and Kristen went into the restaurant and asked to be seated in a private area," a local source dished on the outing to Hollywood Life. "They were seated in the upstairs section of the restaurant and given a very private table." It was said that the two chose the place because they don't want to be spotted by fans.
"Rob and Kristen used to go out to very public places. But they are trying to find hiding places now," so explained the source. Accordingly, Rob had Spaghetti with Spicy Kobe Meatballs, while Kristen dined on Caprese Salad. The twosome also "shared a bottle of wine" before leaving the restaurant at around 10:30 P.M.
Previously, Robert and Kristen were spotted going out on a movie date in Squamish, British Columbia. It was reported at the time that the pair hit up a local theater to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. One witness shared, "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos."
More Robert Pattinson News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger