Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dined Out Without Reservation
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been reported enjoying another private dinner together. Words are, the "Twilight Saga" stars and rumored couple dined out without making reservation beforehand at a quiet restaurant near their hotel called Italian Kitchen around two weeks ago.
"Rob and Kristen went into the restaurant and asked to be seated in a private area," a local source dished on the outing to Hollywood Life. "They were seated in the upstairs section of the restaurant and given a very private table." It was said that the two chose the place because they don't want to be spotted by fans.
"Rob and Kristen used to go out to very public places. But they are trying to find hiding places now," so explained the source. Accordingly, Rob had Spaghetti with Spicy Kobe Meatballs, while Kristen dined on Caprese Salad. The twosome also "shared a bottle of wine" before leaving the restaurant at around 10:30 P.M.
Previously, Robert and Kristen were spotted going out on a movie date in Squamish, British Columbia. It was reported at the time that the pair hit up a local theater to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. One witness shared, "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign