Pics: Amanda Seyfried Goes Shopping Make-Up Free
Despite the pressures of looking good in Hollywood, Amanda Seyfried isn't afraid of going out make-up free. The actress, who stars as Valerie in dark fantasy "Red Riding Hood", has been snapped leaving the Marni boutique in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 24 after some shopping.
The 25-year-old beauty, who has been linked romantically to Ryan Phillippe for quite a while now, is spotted with a visible blemish under her mouth during the afternoon outing, but appears to be in a great mood as she flaunts her smiles. She wore combat boots to fight the cold, and hid her eyes under her sunglasses.
This isn't the first time Amanda was seen out without any make-up on. Back in mid-2010, the "Dear John" star shied away from her glamor look when heading into a local juice bar in Los Angeles bare-faced. Wearing black jogging bottoms and a red T-shirt, she was seen buying a vegetable juice lunch.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet