Pics: Amanda Seyfried Goes Shopping Make-Up Free
Despite the pressures of looking good in Hollywood, Amanda Seyfried isn't afraid of going out make-up free. The actress, who stars as Valerie in dark fantasy "Red Riding Hood", has been snapped leaving the Marni boutique in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 24 after some shopping.
The 25-year-old beauty, who has been linked romantically to Ryan Phillippe for quite a while now, is spotted with a visible blemish under her mouth during the afternoon outing, but appears to be in a great mood as she flaunts her smiles. She wore combat boots to fight the cold, and hid her eyes under her sunglasses.
This isn't the first time Amanda was seen out without any make-up on. Back in mid-2010, the "Dear John" star shied away from her glamor look when heading into a local juice bar in Los Angeles bare-faced. Wearing black jogging bottoms and a red T-shirt, she was seen buying a vegetable juice lunch.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes