Pics: Amanda Seyfried Goes Shopping Make-Up Free
Despite the pressures of looking good in Hollywood, Amanda Seyfried isn't afraid of going out make-up free. The actress, who stars as Valerie in dark fantasy "Red Riding Hood", has been snapped leaving the Marni boutique in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 24 after some shopping.
The 25-year-old beauty, who has been linked romantically to Ryan Phillippe for quite a while now, is spotted with a visible blemish under her mouth during the afternoon outing, but appears to be in a great mood as she flaunts her smiles. She wore combat boots to fight the cold, and hid her eyes under her sunglasses.
This isn't the first time Amanda was seen out without any make-up on. Back in mid-2010, the "Dear John" star shied away from her glamor look when heading into a local juice bar in Los Angeles bare-faced. Wearing black jogging bottoms and a red T-shirt, she was seen buying a vegetable juice lunch.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous