Pics: Amanda Seyfried Goes Shopping Make-Up Free
Despite the pressures of looking good in Hollywood, Amanda Seyfried isn't afraid of going out make-up free. The actress, who stars as Valerie in dark fantasy "Red Riding Hood", has been snapped leaving the Marni boutique in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 24 after some shopping.
The 25-year-old beauty, who has been linked romantically to Ryan Phillippe for quite a while now, is spotted with a visible blemish under her mouth during the afternoon outing, but appears to be in a great mood as she flaunts her smiles. She wore combat boots to fight the cold, and hid her eyes under her sunglasses.
This isn't the first time Amanda was seen out without any make-up on. Back in mid-2010, the "Dear John" star shied away from her glamor look when heading into a local juice bar in Los Angeles bare-faced. Wearing black jogging bottoms and a red T-shirt, she was seen buying a vegetable juice lunch.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair