Pics: Amanda Seyfried Goes Shopping Make-Up Free
Despite the pressures of looking good in Hollywood, Amanda Seyfried isn't afraid of going out make-up free. The actress, who stars as Valerie in dark fantasy "Red Riding Hood", has been snapped leaving the Marni boutique in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 24 after some shopping.
The 25-year-old beauty, who has been linked romantically to Ryan Phillippe for quite a while now, is spotted with a visible blemish under her mouth during the afternoon outing, but appears to be in a great mood as she flaunts her smiles. She wore combat boots to fight the cold, and hid her eyes under her sunglasses.
This isn't the first time Amanda was seen out without any make-up on. Back in mid-2010, the "Dear John" star shied away from her glamor look when heading into a local juice bar in Los Angeles bare-faced. Wearing black jogging bottoms and a red T-shirt, she was seen buying a vegetable juice lunch.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'