Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 'Collide' in New Music Video
Kid Rock has just debuted a music video for his single "Collide" which features Sheryl Crow. The Grammy-nominated singer is seen sharing a bar stage with Sheryl while other-world versions of themselves are seen coyly eying each other in that place.
"Collide" is a sweet country rock song which also features Bob Seger on the piano beside adding Sheryl's verses. It's lifted from Kid's seventh studio album "Born Free" which debuted at No. 5 when making its way out in the U.S. in November 2010.
Beside Sheryl Crow and Bob Seger, Kid Rock also collaborates with the likes of Martina McBride and Zac Brown. He additionally has crossed genre to R&B and rap by tagging T.I. in the Martina-assisted single, and Mary J. Blige in another track.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show