Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 'Collide' in New Music Video
Kid Rock has just debuted a music video for his single "Collide" which features Sheryl Crow. The Grammy-nominated singer is seen sharing a bar stage with Sheryl while other-world versions of themselves are seen coyly eying each other in that place.
"Collide" is a sweet country rock song which also features Bob Seger on the piano beside adding Sheryl's verses. It's lifted from Kid's seventh studio album "Born Free" which debuted at No. 5 when making its way out in the U.S. in November 2010.
Beside Sheryl Crow and Bob Seger, Kid Rock also collaborates with the likes of Martina McBride and Zac Brown. He additionally has crossed genre to R&B and rap by tagging T.I. in the Martina-assisted single, and Mary J. Blige in another track.
Kid Rock's "Collide" feat. Sheryl Crow music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent