Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 'Collide' in New Music Video
Kid Rock has just debuted a music video for his single "Collide" which features Sheryl Crow. The Grammy-nominated singer is seen sharing a bar stage with Sheryl while other-world versions of themselves are seen coyly eying each other in that place.
"Collide" is a sweet country rock song which also features Bob Seger on the piano beside adding Sheryl's verses. It's lifted from Kid's seventh studio album "Born Free" which debuted at No. 5 when making its way out in the U.S. in November 2010.
Beside Sheryl Crow and Bob Seger, Kid Rock also collaborates with the likes of Martina McBride and Zac Brown. He additionally has crossed genre to R&B and rap by tagging T.I. in the Martina-assisted single, and Mary J. Blige in another track.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture