Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 'Collide' in New Music Video
Kid Rock has just debuted a music video for his single "Collide" which features Sheryl Crow. The Grammy-nominated singer is seen sharing a bar stage with Sheryl while other-world versions of themselves are seen coyly eying each other in that place.
"Collide" is a sweet country rock song which also features Bob Seger on the piano beside adding Sheryl's verses. It's lifted from Kid's seventh studio album "Born Free" which debuted at No. 5 when making its way out in the U.S. in November 2010.
Beside Sheryl Crow and Bob Seger, Kid Rock also collaborates with the likes of Martina McBride and Zac Brown. He additionally has crossed genre to R&B and rap by tagging T.I. in the Martina-assisted single, and Mary J. Blige in another track.
Kid Rock's "Collide" feat. Sheryl Crow music video
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?