Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 'Collide' in New Music Video
Kid Rock has just debuted a music video for his single "Collide" which features Sheryl Crow. The Grammy-nominated singer is seen sharing a bar stage with Sheryl while other-world versions of themselves are seen coyly eying each other in that place.
"Collide" is a sweet country rock song which also features Bob Seger on the piano beside adding Sheryl's verses. It's lifted from Kid's seventh studio album "Born Free" which debuted at No. 5 when making its way out in the U.S. in November 2010.
Beside Sheryl Crow and Bob Seger, Kid Rock also collaborates with the likes of Martina McBride and Zac Brown. He additionally has crossed genre to R&B and rap by tagging T.I. in the Martina-assisted single, and Mary J. Blige in another track.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen