Juno Temple Allegedly Locked for 'The Dark Knight Rises'
Juno Temple has allegedly been locked to play in "The Dark Knight Rises". Last week, a speculation grew that the 21-year-old actress was up for the forthcoming movie. On Thursday, March 24, Variety reports that the "Dirty Girl" actress has signed up to play a "street-smart Gotham girl" in the new film.
However, no further descriptions are available about the role yet. Words are, the Queen Anne of 2011's "The Three Musketeers" is set to play Holly Robinson, a friend of Anne Hathaway's Catwoman, for the upcoming "Batman" movie.
Robinson is a teenage prostitute who lives with Selina Kyle, aka Catwoman. Although she has no meta-abilities, the character plays an important role in "Batman: Year One" comic when she met Bruce Wayne during his first-year attempts to combat crimes. In the Frank Miller story, Robinson stabs Wayne in the leg.
Temple is famous for starring in indie movies. She has wrapped "Killer Joe" and "Jack and Diane". She also lands a role of London in "Kaboom" and is set to star in indie thriller "A Single Shot".
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the nation on July 20, 2012, with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne. Tom Hardy is added as a new cast member to play villainous Bane.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics