Details of Reese Witherspoon's Wedding Spilled
Reese Witherspoon is a few days away from her weekend wedding to CAA agent fiance Jim Toth, and details of their nuptials started to spill out. Citing sources close to the couple, Radar Online reported that the two children of the "Water for Elephants" actress will have a major role in the ceremony.
While seven-year-old Deacon and eleven-year-old Ava will be involved, the 35-year-old's ex-husband Ryan Phillippe is not expected to come at all to the wedding, which reportedly will take place this coming Saturday, March 26 in her Ojai ranch in California. One friend simply said, "He won't be there."
Another insider dished that Reese's wedding is not going to be "a traditional and big Hollywood wedding". Instead, it is set to be "intimate, private and quiet with only Reese and Jim's close friends and family". The decor was planned by celebrity wedding planner Yifat Oren. The inside source added, "Candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels."
The Academy Award winner, who allegedly will be wearing a white Monique gown, has been spotted going on a pre-wedding shopping trip recently. Wearing a cream knit cardigan, pale blue skinny jeans and tan sandals, she was accompanied by a friend as she browsed through Vanessa Bruno boutique in West Hollywood.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her