Details of Reese Witherspoon's Wedding Spilled
Reese Witherspoon is a few days away from her weekend wedding to CAA agent fiance Jim Toth, and details of their nuptials started to spill out. Citing sources close to the couple, Radar Online reported that the two children of the "Water for Elephants" actress will have a major role in the ceremony.
While seven-year-old Deacon and eleven-year-old Ava will be involved, the 35-year-old's ex-husband Ryan Phillippe is not expected to come at all to the wedding, which reportedly will take place this coming Saturday, March 26 in her Ojai ranch in California. One friend simply said, "He won't be there."
Another insider dished that Reese's wedding is not going to be "a traditional and big Hollywood wedding". Instead, it is set to be "intimate, private and quiet with only Reese and Jim's close friends and family". The decor was planned by celebrity wedding planner Yifat Oren. The inside source added, "Candles and flowers will be everywhere, in white and pastels."
The Academy Award winner, who allegedly will be wearing a white Monique gown, has been spotted going on a pre-wedding shopping trip recently. Wearing a cream knit cardigan, pale blue skinny jeans and tan sandals, she was accompanied by a friend as she browsed through Vanessa Bruno boutique in West Hollywood.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift