'American Idol' Contestants Move Out of Haunted Mansion
No one was sent home from "American Idol" after the judges chose to save Casey Abrams from elimination on Thursday night, March 24, but none of the finalists will be returning to the Beverly Hills mansion. According to TMZ, the remaining contestants have left the house set up for them, because they believed it is haunted.
Words are, the contestants first complained about flickering lights inside the house, which was followed by a spider infestation. It wasn't until several of them claimed to have seen a bed sheet floating down an empty hallway that they really freaked out. Adding more problem to the supernatural drama, last weekend's rains has caused the roof to leak.
Inside sources reported that the contestants have since demanded to move out. It was said that "Idol" producers obliged, and the remaining contenders were moved to an undisclosed location on Monday night, March 21. Representative for FOX has yet to give any comment on this report about haunted mansion.
In the meantime, the live result show on Thursday night had brought a big surprise as Thia Megia, Stefano Langone and Casey Abrams fell to the bottom three. Although Casey found himself in jeopardy of being cut off from the competition, judge Steven Tyler told him in the end that the panel has chosen to exercise their rights to give him a second chance.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation