'American Idol' Contestants Move Out of Haunted Mansion
No one was sent home from "American Idol" after the judges chose to save Casey Abrams from elimination on Thursday night, March 24, but none of the finalists will be returning to the Beverly Hills mansion. According to TMZ, the remaining contestants have left the house set up for them, because they believed it is haunted.
Words are, the contestants first complained about flickering lights inside the house, which was followed by a spider infestation. It wasn't until several of them claimed to have seen a bed sheet floating down an empty hallway that they really freaked out. Adding more problem to the supernatural drama, last weekend's rains has caused the roof to leak.
Inside sources reported that the contestants have since demanded to move out. It was said that "Idol" producers obliged, and the remaining contenders were moved to an undisclosed location on Monday night, March 21. Representative for FOX has yet to give any comment on this report about haunted mansion.
In the meantime, the live result show on Thursday night had brought a big surprise as Thia Megia, Stefano Langone and Casey Abrams fell to the bottom three. Although Casey found himself in jeopardy of being cut off from the competition, judge Steven Tyler told him in the end that the panel has chosen to exercise their rights to give him a second chance.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones