No Love Interest for Captain Kirk in 'Star Trek' Sequel
Chris Pine has denied rumor that he was posting a message about untitled Star Trek sequel. After words emerged that the "Unstoppable" actor gushed on his Facebook page that his role of Captain Kirk is getting a "love interest" in the upcoming movie, Pine has his representative pour cold water to the speculation, insisting that the actor did not write the message since he does not have a Facebook account.
The rep claims that the Facebook page in question is not official. The publicist says that the Bo Barrett of "Bottle Shock" does not sign up for Twitter or any other social networking websites, despite the fact that there are a number of Facebook "fan pages" that use his name.
In addition, the actor's publicist confirms to TrekMovie that no actors in the new "Star Trek" movie have received a sequel script drafts. In relation to that, Simon Pegg has revealed that he and Pine failed to obtain any spoilers from producer Brian Burk.
Roberto Orci, the co-writer of the anticipated film, hints that the draft is not finished yet. Addressing the rumor, Orci comments, "Wish it was true that he had read a great script so we wouldn't have to finish it!"
Previously, Pine was reported taking to his social networking site to post the new alleged film's spoiler. On the fake page, the message read, "After a thousand questions regarding the Star Trek sequel I can finally say I am holding the draft script in my hand. I can also now tell you I have a love interest and it's all looking very exciting. Sorry but I cant give you a date for filming yet, but you guys are going to love it!"
The 2009 "Star Trek" follow-up is scheduled to come out in theaters across the nation on June 29, 2012. J.J. Abrams, who served behind the lens for the first film, is apparently expected to return to his directing job, although he has not confirmed it yet.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked