Jaden Smith Falls Victim to Death Hoax
Jaden Smith has become the youngest victim to another celebrity death hoax. A representative for the 12-year-old son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith was quick to put a brake on the swirling Internet rumors suggesting he has died in a snowboarding accident, insisting the child actor is well and alive.
Jaden's rep offered clarification to TMZ by simply stating, "It's absolutely not true." The leading star of "The Karate Kid" is currently on a tour with his good friend and teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. He himself has recently posted a tweet that read, "In Nottingham about to hit the stage with [Justin Bieber]."
The false report of Jaden's death came from Global Associated News. In the report, it was written, "Actor Jaden Smith is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today in Zermatt, Switzerland." The celebrity death hoax itself has claimed the lives of Adam Sandler, Owen Wilson, Charlie Sheen and Eddie Murphy.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle