Jaden Smith Falls Victim to Death Hoax
Jaden Smith has become the youngest victim to another celebrity death hoax. A representative for the 12-year-old son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith was quick to put a brake on the swirling Internet rumors suggesting he has died in a snowboarding accident, insisting the child actor is well and alive.
Jaden's rep offered clarification to TMZ by simply stating, "It's absolutely not true." The leading star of "The Karate Kid" is currently on a tour with his good friend and teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. He himself has recently posted a tweet that read, "In Nottingham about to hit the stage with [Justin Bieber]."
The false report of Jaden's death came from Global Associated News. In the report, it was written, "Actor Jaden Smith is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today in Zermatt, Switzerland." The celebrity death hoax itself has claimed the lives of Adam Sandler, Owen Wilson, Charlie Sheen and Eddie Murphy.
More Jaden Smith News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up