Jaden Smith Falls Victim to Death Hoax
Jaden Smith has become the youngest victim to another celebrity death hoax. A representative for the 12-year-old son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith was quick to put a brake on the swirling Internet rumors suggesting he has died in a snowboarding accident, insisting the child actor is well and alive.
Jaden's rep offered clarification to TMZ by simply stating, "It's absolutely not true." The leading star of "The Karate Kid" is currently on a tour with his good friend and teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. He himself has recently posted a tweet that read, "In Nottingham about to hit the stage with [Justin Bieber]."
The false report of Jaden's death came from Global Associated News. In the report, it was written, "Actor Jaden Smith is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today in Zermatt, Switzerland." The celebrity death hoax itself has claimed the lives of Adam Sandler, Owen Wilson, Charlie Sheen and Eddie Murphy.
More Jaden Smith News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal