Jaden Smith Falls Victim to Death Hoax
Jaden Smith has become the youngest victim to another celebrity death hoax. A representative for the 12-year-old son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith was quick to put a brake on the swirling Internet rumors suggesting he has died in a snowboarding accident, insisting the child actor is well and alive.
Jaden's rep offered clarification to TMZ by simply stating, "It's absolutely not true." The leading star of "The Karate Kid" is currently on a tour with his good friend and teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. He himself has recently posted a tweet that read, "In Nottingham about to hit the stage with [Justin Bieber]."
The false report of Jaden's death came from Global Associated News. In the report, it was written, "Actor Jaden Smith is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today in Zermatt, Switzerland." The celebrity death hoax itself has claimed the lives of Adam Sandler, Owen Wilson, Charlie Sheen and Eddie Murphy.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories