Johnny Depp to Guest Star on Ricky Gervais' 'Life's Too Short'
"Life's Too Short" has snatched a big cameo, so Ricky Gervais claimed via his blog. The comedian, who writes and will star on the upcoming BBC2 comedy series, has confirmed that "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy actor Johnny Depp will appear on it.
While nodding his head to Depp's guest spot, Gervais denied speculation that Jerry Seinfeld would also make a guest appearance. "The Depp bit is true. The Seinfeld isn't," he wrote on his blog, debunking speculation that "The Marriage Ref" executive producer will play "quite a whiny Upper East Side Jewish guy."
Gervais teams up with Stephen Merchant to write "Life's Too Short". It features the continuing adventures of diminutive star Warwick Davis who plays an egomaniac dwarf who runs a talent agency for other dwarves. Merchant will also star on the sitcom which will air on BBC2 as well as HBO.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton