Johnny Depp to Guest Star on Ricky Gervais' 'Life's Too Short'
"Life's Too Short" has snatched a big cameo, so Ricky Gervais claimed via his blog. The comedian, who writes and will star on the upcoming BBC2 comedy series, has confirmed that "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy actor Johnny Depp will appear on it.
While nodding his head to Depp's guest spot, Gervais denied speculation that Jerry Seinfeld would also make a guest appearance. "The Depp bit is true. The Seinfeld isn't," he wrote on his blog, debunking speculation that "The Marriage Ref" executive producer will play "quite a whiny Upper East Side Jewish guy."
Gervais teams up with Stephen Merchant to write "Life's Too Short". It features the continuing adventures of diminutive star Warwick Davis who plays an egomaniac dwarf who runs a talent agency for other dwarves. Merchant will also star on the sitcom which will air on BBC2 as well as HBO.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy