Johnny Depp to Guest Star on Ricky Gervais' 'Life's Too Short'
"Life's Too Short" has snatched a big cameo, so Ricky Gervais claimed via his blog. The comedian, who writes and will star on the upcoming BBC2 comedy series, has confirmed that "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy actor Johnny Depp will appear on it.
While nodding his head to Depp's guest spot, Gervais denied speculation that Jerry Seinfeld would also make a guest appearance. "The Depp bit is true. The Seinfeld isn't," he wrote on his blog, debunking speculation that "The Marriage Ref" executive producer will play "quite a whiny Upper East Side Jewish guy."
Gervais teams up with Stephen Merchant to write "Life's Too Short". It features the continuing adventures of diminutive star Warwick Davis who plays an egomaniac dwarf who runs a talent agency for other dwarves. Merchant will also star on the sitcom which will air on BBC2 as well as HBO.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked