Johnny Depp to Guest Star on Ricky Gervais' 'Life's Too Short'
"Life's Too Short" has snatched a big cameo, so Ricky Gervais claimed via his blog. The comedian, who writes and will star on the upcoming BBC2 comedy series, has confirmed that "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy actor Johnny Depp will appear on it.
While nodding his head to Depp's guest spot, Gervais denied speculation that Jerry Seinfeld would also make a guest appearance. "The Depp bit is true. The Seinfeld isn't," he wrote on his blog, debunking speculation that "The Marriage Ref" executive producer will play "quite a whiny Upper East Side Jewish guy."
Gervais teams up with Stephen Merchant to write "Life's Too Short". It features the continuing adventures of diminutive star Warwick Davis who plays an egomaniac dwarf who runs a talent agency for other dwarves. Merchant will also star on the sitcom which will air on BBC2 as well as HBO.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now