Johnny Depp to Guest Star on Ricky Gervais' 'Life's Too Short'
"Life's Too Short" has snatched a big cameo, so Ricky Gervais claimed via his blog. The comedian, who writes and will star on the upcoming BBC2 comedy series, has confirmed that "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy actor Johnny Depp will appear on it.
While nodding his head to Depp's guest spot, Gervais denied speculation that Jerry Seinfeld would also make a guest appearance. "The Depp bit is true. The Seinfeld isn't," he wrote on his blog, debunking speculation that "The Marriage Ref" executive producer will play "quite a whiny Upper East Side Jewish guy."
Gervais teams up with Stephen Merchant to write "Life's Too Short". It features the continuing adventures of diminutive star Warwick Davis who plays an egomaniac dwarf who runs a talent agency for other dwarves. Merchant will also star on the sitcom which will air on BBC2 as well as HBO.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier