George Lopez Sorry for Comparing Kirstie Alley to Pig on 'DWTS'
A war of word between Kirstie Alley and George Lopez ends up with a retaliation and an apology. Lopez compared the weight-struggling actress to a pig after her "Dancing with the Stars" performance on Tuesday, March 22. "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he said while playing a video of a pig squealing.
Alley who actually got the second-best score of the night, fired back via Twitter by pinning on Lopez's drinking problem. "Don't worry about George's comments...just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf...falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs," she wrote on Thursday.
Lopez came under fire not only from Alley but also several women's groups who thought his comment sent bad message to others because the actress has been open about her weight problem. In his effort to pour cold water on the issue, Lopez tweeted an apology on Thursday, saying "I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie."
George Lopez making fun of "DWTS" contestants:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video