George Lopez Sorry for Comparing Kirstie Alley to Pig on 'DWTS'
A war of word between Kirstie Alley and George Lopez ends up with a retaliation and an apology. Lopez compared the weight-struggling actress to a pig after her "Dancing with the Stars" performance on Tuesday, March 22. "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he said while playing a video of a pig squealing.
Alley who actually got the second-best score of the night, fired back via Twitter by pinning on Lopez's drinking problem. "Don't worry about George's comments...just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf...falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs," she wrote on Thursday.
Lopez came under fire not only from Alley but also several women's groups who thought his comment sent bad message to others because the actress has been open about her weight problem. In his effort to pour cold water on the issue, Lopez tweeted an apology on Thursday, saying "I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie."
George Lopez making fun of "DWTS" contestants:
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off