George Lopez Sorry for Comparing Kirstie Alley to Pig on 'DWTS'
A war of word between Kirstie Alley and George Lopez ends up with a retaliation and an apology. Lopez compared the weight-struggling actress to a pig after her "Dancing with the Stars" performance on Tuesday, March 22. "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he said while playing a video of a pig squealing.
Alley who actually got the second-best score of the night, fired back via Twitter by pinning on Lopez's drinking problem. "Don't worry about George's comments...just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf...falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs," she wrote on Thursday.
Lopez came under fire not only from Alley but also several women's groups who thought his comment sent bad message to others because the actress has been open about her weight problem. In his effort to pour cold water on the issue, Lopez tweeted an apology on Thursday, saying "I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie."
George Lopez making fun of "DWTS" contestants:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake