George Lopez Sorry for Comparing Kirstie Alley to Pig on 'DWTS'
A war of word between Kirstie Alley and George Lopez ends up with a retaliation and an apology. Lopez compared the weight-struggling actress to a pig after her "Dancing with the Stars" performance on Tuesday, March 22. "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he said while playing a video of a pig squealing.
Alley who actually got the second-best score of the night, fired back via Twitter by pinning on Lopez's drinking problem. "Don't worry about George's comments...just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf...falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs," she wrote on Thursday.
Lopez came under fire not only from Alley but also several women's groups who thought his comment sent bad message to others because the actress has been open about her weight problem. In his effort to pour cold water on the issue, Lopez tweeted an apology on Thursday, saying "I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie."
George Lopez making fun of "DWTS" contestants:
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection