Rihanna and Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles to Duet at 2011 ACM Awards
Rihanna is going to go country. The R&B performer has confirmed that she has been tapped to sing at the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards. She shared on Twitter, "I'm so bloody excited to be performing at the ACM's! What an honor..."
RiRi explained further about her upcoming gig at the prize-giving event. The "S&M" singer revealed that she is set to perform "California King Bed" with Jennifer Nettles, the female singer of this year's ACM Top Vocal Duo of the Year nominee Sugarland.
2011 ACM Awards will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3 with Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton as hosts. Nancy O'Dell, Ryan Seacrest, Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon are booked as presenters.
Joining RiRi and Jennifer on the performers line-up, meanwhile, are Dierks Bentley, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band with James Taylor and Alabama.
The upcoming star-studded show will additionally see live performances from six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year; Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars