'Rock of Ages' and 'Jack the Giant Killer' to Hit Theaters in 2012
Warner Bros. has announced release dates for "Rock of Ages" and "Jack the Giant Killer". Adam Shankman's upcoming big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical will hit theaters on June 1, 2012. Meanwhile, the fantasy film "Jack the Giant Killer" will make its way out on June 15, 2012.
"Jack the Giant Killer", directed by Bryan Singer, will feature Nicholas Hoult, Eleanor Tomlinson, Stanley Tucci, Ewan McGregor, Bill Nighy, John Kassir and Ian McShane. The movie centers on Hoult's Jack leading an expedition to the land of Giants to rescue a princess.
In the meantime, "Rock of Ages" will star Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Cruise is set to play rock star Stacee Jaxx, and Baldwin to play the role of club owner Dennis Dupree. Meanwhile, Blige will star as Justice, and Hough will play Sherrie Christian.
As there is one more role to cast in the movie, New Line announced the casting call. The studio is currently looking for a male actor between 18 and 25 with a real rock n' roll singing voice to take the role of Drew Boley. For further detail, it is advised to visit www.rockofagesmoviecasting.com.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame