'Rock of Ages' and 'Jack the Giant Killer' to Hit Theaters in 2012
Warner Bros. has announced release dates for "Rock of Ages" and "Jack the Giant Killer". Adam Shankman's upcoming big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical will hit theaters on June 1, 2012. Meanwhile, the fantasy film "Jack the Giant Killer" will make its way out on June 15, 2012.
"Jack the Giant Killer", directed by Bryan Singer, will feature Nicholas Hoult, Eleanor Tomlinson, Stanley Tucci, Ewan McGregor, Bill Nighy, John Kassir and Ian McShane. The movie centers on Hoult's Jack leading an expedition to the land of Giants to rescue a princess.
In the meantime, "Rock of Ages" will star Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Cruise is set to play rock star Stacee Jaxx, and Baldwin to play the role of club owner Dennis Dupree. Meanwhile, Blige will star as Justice, and Hough will play Sherrie Christian.
As there is one more role to cast in the movie, New Line announced the casting call. The studio is currently looking for a male actor between 18 and 25 with a real rock n' roll singing voice to take the role of Drew Boley. For further detail, it is advised to visit www.rockofagesmoviecasting.com.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M