'Rock of Ages' and 'Jack the Giant Killer' to Hit Theaters in 2012
Warner Bros. has announced release dates for "Rock of Ages" and "Jack the Giant Killer". Adam Shankman's upcoming big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical will hit theaters on June 1, 2012. Meanwhile, the fantasy film "Jack the Giant Killer" will make its way out on June 15, 2012.
"Jack the Giant Killer", directed by Bryan Singer, will feature Nicholas Hoult, Eleanor Tomlinson, Stanley Tucci, Ewan McGregor, Bill Nighy, John Kassir and Ian McShane. The movie centers on Hoult's Jack leading an expedition to the land of Giants to rescue a princess.
In the meantime, "Rock of Ages" will star Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Cruise is set to play rock star Stacee Jaxx, and Baldwin to play the role of club owner Dennis Dupree. Meanwhile, Blige will star as Justice, and Hough will play Sherrie Christian.
As there is one more role to cast in the movie, New Line announced the casting call. The studio is currently looking for a male actor between 18 and 25 with a real rock n' roll singing voice to take the role of Drew Boley. For further detail, it is advised to visit www.rockofagesmoviecasting.com.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked