'Rock of Ages' and 'Jack the Giant Killer' to Hit Theaters in 2012
Warner Bros. has announced release dates for "Rock of Ages" and "Jack the Giant Killer". Adam Shankman's upcoming big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical will hit theaters on June 1, 2012. Meanwhile, the fantasy film "Jack the Giant Killer" will make its way out on June 15, 2012.
"Jack the Giant Killer", directed by Bryan Singer, will feature Nicholas Hoult, Eleanor Tomlinson, Stanley Tucci, Ewan McGregor, Bill Nighy, John Kassir and Ian McShane. The movie centers on Hoult's Jack leading an expedition to the land of Giants to rescue a princess.
In the meantime, "Rock of Ages" will star Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Cruise is set to play rock star Stacee Jaxx, and Baldwin to play the role of club owner Dennis Dupree. Meanwhile, Blige will star as Justice, and Hough will play Sherrie Christian.
As there is one more role to cast in the movie, New Line announced the casting call. The studio is currently looking for a male actor between 18 and 25 with a real rock n' roll singing voice to take the role of Drew Boley. For further detail, it is advised to visit www.rockofagesmoviecasting.com.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy