'Rock of Ages' and 'Jack the Giant Killer' to Hit Theaters in 2012
Warner Bros. has announced release dates for "Rock of Ages" and "Jack the Giant Killer". Adam Shankman's upcoming big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical will hit theaters on June 1, 2012. Meanwhile, the fantasy film "Jack the Giant Killer" will make its way out on June 15, 2012.
"Jack the Giant Killer", directed by Bryan Singer, will feature Nicholas Hoult, Eleanor Tomlinson, Stanley Tucci, Ewan McGregor, Bill Nighy, John Kassir and Ian McShane. The movie centers on Hoult's Jack leading an expedition to the land of Giants to rescue a princess.
In the meantime, "Rock of Ages" will star Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Cruise is set to play rock star Stacee Jaxx, and Baldwin to play the role of club owner Dennis Dupree. Meanwhile, Blige will star as Justice, and Hough will play Sherrie Christian.
As there is one more role to cast in the movie, New Line announced the casting call. The studio is currently looking for a male actor between 18 and 25 with a real rock n' roll singing voice to take the role of Drew Boley. For further detail, it is advised to visit www.rockofagesmoviecasting.com.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival