Hollywood Babes Hit 'Sucker Punch' Los Angeles Premiere
Warner Bros. Pictures has celebrated the impending release of "Sucker Punch" by holding a Los Angeles premiere on Wednesday, March 23. Taking place at Grauman's Chinese Theater, the event was supported by the female cast from Vanessa Hudgens to Abbie Cornish.
Newly single Hudgens showed off her skin in a backless Jenny Packham dress. Emily Browning donned a white see-through number which was in contrast with her lipstick color. Cornish, Jena Malone and Jamie Chung swept the black carpet with their long-train gowns, while Carla Gugino looked feminine in her floral-printed dress.
Added masculine touch at the event was male cast Jon Hamm who tagged along partner Jennifer Westfeldt, and director Zack Snyder who was accompanied by wife Deborah. Joe Jonas and Derek Hough additionally lent their support for the special screening, and so did "Scream 4" beauty Emma Roberts.
"Sucker Punch", which will grace U.S. theaters starting March 25, follows Emily Browning's Baby Doll who plans her escape from an asylum. In her imaginary world, Babydoll needs to steal five objects to help her get out before she is deflowered by a vile man. The likes of Vanessa Hudgens and Abbie Cornish play Babydoll's entourage.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant