Vanessa Hudgens Insists She's Only Friend With Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is adamant there is nothing romantic going on between her and Josh Hutcherson. Quizzed about her dating life post-break-up from Zac Efron during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" actress insisted that she is currently single.
When host Ellen DeGeneres pressed on by mentioning her photo with rumored new man Josh, the 22-year-old actress coyly responded, "Can't a girl have friends?" Still, when speaking of her "Journey 2" co-star himself, she admitted, "Aww, I love him. We just did a movie together and we had the best time."
During the interview, Vanessa also talked about her current status with Zac. The actress, who came to the talk show wearing a red dress, claimed she remained friend with the "Charlie St. Cloud" actor whom she dated for five years before breaking up last December. She explained, "After being in a relationship with someone that long, you stay friends."
Vanessa has sparked rumor she might be moving on from Zac with Josh after the two were seen getting close at a party in late February. A source told People magazine, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute." They were also spotted together at the Independent Spirit Awards.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order