Vanessa Hudgens Insists She's Only Friend With Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is adamant there is nothing romantic going on between her and Josh Hutcherson. Quizzed about her dating life post-break-up from Zac Efron during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" actress insisted that she is currently single.
When host Ellen DeGeneres pressed on by mentioning her photo with rumored new man Josh, the 22-year-old actress coyly responded, "Can't a girl have friends?" Still, when speaking of her "Journey 2" co-star himself, she admitted, "Aww, I love him. We just did a movie together and we had the best time."
During the interview, Vanessa also talked about her current status with Zac. The actress, who came to the talk show wearing a red dress, claimed she remained friend with the "Charlie St. Cloud" actor whom she dated for five years before breaking up last December. She explained, "After being in a relationship with someone that long, you stay friends."
Vanessa has sparked rumor she might be moving on from Zac with Josh after the two were seen getting close at a party in late February. A source told People magazine, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute." They were also spotted together at the Independent Spirit Awards.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage