Vanessa Hudgens Insists She's Only Friend With Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is adamant there is nothing romantic going on between her and Josh Hutcherson. Quizzed about her dating life post-break-up from Zac Efron during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" actress insisted that she is currently single.
When host Ellen DeGeneres pressed on by mentioning her photo with rumored new man Josh, the 22-year-old actress coyly responded, "Can't a girl have friends?" Still, when speaking of her "Journey 2" co-star himself, she admitted, "Aww, I love him. We just did a movie together and we had the best time."
During the interview, Vanessa also talked about her current status with Zac. The actress, who came to the talk show wearing a red dress, claimed she remained friend with the "Charlie St. Cloud" actor whom she dated for five years before breaking up last December. She explained, "After being in a relationship with someone that long, you stay friends."
Vanessa has sparked rumor she might be moving on from Zac with Josh after the two were seen getting close at a party in late February. A source told People magazine, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute." They were also spotted together at the Independent Spirit Awards.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret