Chris Vance Cast as Former Flame on 'Rizzoli and Isles'
Chris Vance jumps from "Prison Break" to "Dexter" and now to "Rizzoli & Isles". The 39-year-old actor has booked a role on the TNT's hit series as Sgt. Major Charles "Casey" Jones, TV Line reports.
Casey is one of the men in Rizzoli's past who steps back into her circle when she's struggling to recover from being shot and nearly killed in the line of duty. He's a Boston cop who is described in the casting call as "strong-silent-type".
Casey will first appear on the first episode of season 2, which is premiering July 11. He would probably be accompanied by the other Boston Cop named Rico Cruz, a sexy Latino detective who gets under Jane's skin and battles with Boston's best police woman for control over certain investigations. Actor is yet to be cast as Rico.
Beside these cops, season 2 will bring in as well Rizzoli's little brother named Tommy and a sidekick for Isles named Michi Tada. Tommy is a convicted criminal recently released from prison while Michi is "part goth, part harajuku girl' working with Isles in the coroner's office.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie