Chris Vance Cast as Former Flame on 'Rizzoli and Isles'
Chris Vance jumps from "Prison Break" to "Dexter" and now to "Rizzoli & Isles". The 39-year-old actor has booked a role on the TNT's hit series as Sgt. Major Charles "Casey" Jones, TV Line reports.
Casey is one of the men in Rizzoli's past who steps back into her circle when she's struggling to recover from being shot and nearly killed in the line of duty. He's a Boston cop who is described in the casting call as "strong-silent-type".
Casey will first appear on the first episode of season 2, which is premiering July 11. He would probably be accompanied by the other Boston Cop named Rico Cruz, a sexy Latino detective who gets under Jane's skin and battles with Boston's best police woman for control over certain investigations. Actor is yet to be cast as Rico.
Beside these cops, season 2 will bring in as well Rizzoli's little brother named Tommy and a sidekick for Isles named Michi Tada. Tommy is a convicted criminal recently released from prison while Michi is "part goth, part harajuku girl' working with Isles in the coroner's office.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo