Chris Vance Cast as Former Flame on 'Rizzoli and Isles'
Chris Vance jumps from "Prison Break" to "Dexter" and now to "Rizzoli & Isles". The 39-year-old actor has booked a role on the TNT's hit series as Sgt. Major Charles "Casey" Jones, TV Line reports.
Casey is one of the men in Rizzoli's past who steps back into her circle when she's struggling to recover from being shot and nearly killed in the line of duty. He's a Boston cop who is described in the casting call as "strong-silent-type".
Casey will first appear on the first episode of season 2, which is premiering July 11. He would probably be accompanied by the other Boston Cop named Rico Cruz, a sexy Latino detective who gets under Jane's skin and battles with Boston's best police woman for control over certain investigations. Actor is yet to be cast as Rico.
Beside these cops, season 2 will bring in as well Rizzoli's little brother named Tommy and a sidekick for Isles named Michi Tada. Tommy is a convicted criminal recently released from prison while Michi is "part goth, part harajuku girl' working with Isles in the coroner's office.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce