Chris Vance Cast as Former Flame on 'Rizzoli and Isles'
Chris Vance jumps from "Prison Break" to "Dexter" and now to "Rizzoli & Isles". The 39-year-old actor has booked a role on the TNT's hit series as Sgt. Major Charles "Casey" Jones, TV Line reports.
Casey is one of the men in Rizzoli's past who steps back into her circle when she's struggling to recover from being shot and nearly killed in the line of duty. He's a Boston cop who is described in the casting call as "strong-silent-type".
Casey will first appear on the first episode of season 2, which is premiering July 11. He would probably be accompanied by the other Boston Cop named Rico Cruz, a sexy Latino detective who gets under Jane's skin and battles with Boston's best police woman for control over certain investigations. Actor is yet to be cast as Rico.
Beside these cops, season 2 will bring in as well Rizzoli's little brother named Tommy and a sidekick for Isles named Michi Tada. Tommy is a convicted criminal recently released from prison while Michi is "part goth, part harajuku girl' working with Isles in the coroner's office.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March