Release Date and Tracklisting of 'Glee' All-Warblers Album
Details of "Glee: The Music presents The Warblers" have been uncovered. The album compilation will be made available for purchase across the United States on April 19 and will be filled with twelve cover songs performed by the boys from Dalton Academy Warblers.
Katy Perry's summer song "Teenage Dream", which Darren Criss used to impress "Glee" audience during his first guest stint, is listed as the first track. The other songs include Train's "Hey Soul Sister", Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs", Pink's "Raise You Glass" and Maroon 5's "Misery".
"Glee" has so far released five official soundtrack albums, four episode-themed EPs and one holiday effort. Its latest soundtrack CD, "Volume 5", is currently sitting at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200 after debuting at No. 3 last week. Additionally, one of its original songs, "Loser Like Me", soars to No. 6 on Hot 100 and climbs to No. 2 on Digital Songs chart with 210,000 downloads.
- "Teenage Dream"
- "Hey Soul Sister"
- "Bills, Bills, Bills"
- "Silly Love Songs"
- "When I Get You Alone"
- "Raise Your Glass"
- "Somewhere Only We Know"
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?