Release Date and Tracklisting of 'Glee' All-Warblers Album
Details of "Glee: The Music presents The Warblers" have been uncovered. The album compilation will be made available for purchase across the United States on April 19 and will be filled with twelve cover songs performed by the boys from Dalton Academy Warblers.
Katy Perry's summer song "Teenage Dream", which Darren Criss used to impress "Glee" audience during his first guest stint, is listed as the first track. The other songs include Train's "Hey Soul Sister", Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs", Pink's "Raise You Glass" and Maroon 5's "Misery".
"Glee" has so far released five official soundtrack albums, four episode-themed EPs and one holiday effort. Its latest soundtrack CD, "Volume 5", is currently sitting at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200 after debuting at No. 3 last week. Additionally, one of its original songs, "Loser Like Me", soars to No. 6 on Hot 100 and climbs to No. 2 on Digital Songs chart with 210,000 downloads.
- "Teenage Dream"
- "Hey Soul Sister"
- "Bills, Bills, Bills"
- "Silly Love Songs"
- "When I Get You Alone"
- "Raise Your Glass"
- "Somewhere Only We Know"
- "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
More Glee News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars