Newly-Single Jessica Biel Cozying Up to Gerard Butler
Jessica Biel might have moved on from her break-up from Justin Timberlake. Us Magazine reported that the 29-year-old actress has been spotted spending a lot of time cozying up to her "Playing the Field" co-star Gerard Butler after news of her split from her boyfriend of four years made media headline.
The Charisa Sosa of "The A-Team" was first seen getting close to the "300" hunk when they came to a crew member's birthday party at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant & Bar on March 15. One eyewitness told the magazine, "When Gerry got there, he made a beeline for Jessica. He was really flirting with her."
Two nights later, the two stars were spotted together again. This time around, they did margaritas at Superior's Steakhouse. Their night outs didn't stop there since they were seen enjoying two more dinners later in the week. E! Online detailed that the pair went out to Stray Cat on March 19, and to a bar called Blind Tiger with a group over the weekend.
Although Jessica has been seen going out with Gerard recently, a source close to the actress told Us Magazine, "She only wants to be friends." Similar statement also came from a friend close to Gerard, who insisted although the actor has said "he wants to settle down eventually", he "won't anytime soon", adding "and not with Jessica."
Earlier this month, representatives for both Jessica and Justin have confirmed about the couple's split. In a statement sent to Gossip Cop, the reps said, "Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen