Charlie Sheen Can't Rejoin 'Two and a Half Men', Jeremy Piven Rumored as Replacement
CBS could not bring Charlie Sheen back to "Two and a Half Men", so said sources connected to the production of the show. While there was report that the network has offered the actor his job back, the sources told TMZ there is "no chance" of that happening.
The site noted that it was Warner Bros. who hired Charlie and fired him. Thus, only WB can bring him back despite CBS' desire to have the 45-year-old returning to the sitcom.
In the meantime, creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre reportedly has been holding meetings to talk about the future of the show and possible re-casting, but Charlie is said not being involved in the plans.
Align with TMZ's report, Radar Online learned that Jeremy Piven has been brought up as a possible replacement for Charlie. A source said, "Jeremy is a great actor and a hot commodity, his name has come up a couple of times in talks about who, if anybody, could step into Charlie's shoes."
But Jeremy's camp claimed they had not heard anything about it. "No one connected in any way with Jeremy knows anything about this and that would include Jeremy," the "Entourage" actor's representative Stan Rosenfeld stated.
Aside from "Two and a Half Men", Charlie Sheen has recently been reported discussing a potential project, a talk show, with FOX.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money