Charlie Sheen Can't Rejoin 'Two and a Half Men', Jeremy Piven Rumored as Replacement
CBS could not bring Charlie Sheen back to "Two and a Half Men", so said sources connected to the production of the show. While there was report that the network has offered the actor his job back, the sources told TMZ there is "no chance" of that happening.
The site noted that it was Warner Bros. who hired Charlie and fired him. Thus, only WB can bring him back despite CBS' desire to have the 45-year-old returning to the sitcom.
In the meantime, creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre reportedly has been holding meetings to talk about the future of the show and possible re-casting, but Charlie is said not being involved in the plans.
Align with TMZ's report, Radar Online learned that Jeremy Piven has been brought up as a possible replacement for Charlie. A source said, "Jeremy is a great actor and a hot commodity, his name has come up a couple of times in talks about who, if anybody, could step into Charlie's shoes."
But Jeremy's camp claimed they had not heard anything about it. "No one connected in any way with Jeremy knows anything about this and that would include Jeremy," the "Entourage" actor's representative Stan Rosenfeld stated.
Aside from "Two and a Half Men", Charlie Sheen has recently been reported discussing a potential project, a talk show, with FOX.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song