Sarah Silverman Not Offended by Charlie Sheen's Comment on 'Kimmel'
Sarah Silverman actually did not take Charlie Sheen's comment about her being a "whore" too seriously. The comedienne responded to the actor's crude joke on Monday night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", saying "it sounded actually funny".
Sheen crashed the late night show, brought a toothbrush with him and slammed it on Kimmel's desk. He said, "That whore Sarah Silverman left this at my house". Jimmy Kimmel, who dated Silverman for more than five years, felt it was insulting toward her and edited out the part from the broadcast.
But Silverman took it lightly, telling Detroit's Mojo In The Morning co-host Shannon Murphy, "Jimmy told me and um, you know I think it, from what I hear it sounded actually funny." She added, "I would have a lot of nerve to get offended by that or anything."
However, she thought the joke would be more relevant and would not be edited out if she and Kimmel are still dating. "I think because it doesn't make sense. We haven't been together in like two years. To me it's only funny if we're dating or there's some connection between us but, he, I think he like respectfully edited it out, but I mean personally I think it would have been funny if it made sense," she said.
More Sarah Silverman News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding