Sarah Silverman Not Offended by Charlie Sheen's Comment on 'Kimmel'
Sarah Silverman actually did not take Charlie Sheen's comment about her being a "whore" too seriously. The comedienne responded to the actor's crude joke on Monday night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", saying "it sounded actually funny".
Sheen crashed the late night show, brought a toothbrush with him and slammed it on Kimmel's desk. He said, "That whore Sarah Silverman left this at my house". Jimmy Kimmel, who dated Silverman for more than five years, felt it was insulting toward her and edited out the part from the broadcast.
But Silverman took it lightly, telling Detroit's Mojo In The Morning co-host Shannon Murphy, "Jimmy told me and um, you know I think it, from what I hear it sounded actually funny." She added, "I would have a lot of nerve to get offended by that or anything."
However, she thought the joke would be more relevant and would not be edited out if she and Kimmel are still dating. "I think because it doesn't make sense. We haven't been together in like two years. To me it's only funny if we're dating or there's some connection between us but, he, I think he like respectfully edited it out, but I mean personally I think it would have been funny if it made sense," she said.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots