Sarah Silverman Not Offended by Charlie Sheen's Comment on 'Kimmel'
Sarah Silverman actually did not take Charlie Sheen's comment about her being a "whore" too seriously. The comedienne responded to the actor's crude joke on Monday night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", saying "it sounded actually funny".
Sheen crashed the late night show, brought a toothbrush with him and slammed it on Kimmel's desk. He said, "That whore Sarah Silverman left this at my house". Jimmy Kimmel, who dated Silverman for more than five years, felt it was insulting toward her and edited out the part from the broadcast.
But Silverman took it lightly, telling Detroit's Mojo In The Morning co-host Shannon Murphy, "Jimmy told me and um, you know I think it, from what I hear it sounded actually funny." She added, "I would have a lot of nerve to get offended by that or anything."
However, she thought the joke would be more relevant and would not be edited out if she and Kimmel are still dating. "I think because it doesn't make sense. We haven't been together in like two years. To me it's only funny if we're dating or there's some connection between us but, he, I think he like respectfully edited it out, but I mean personally I think it would have been funny if it made sense," she said.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked