Ashley Greene Named Prom Dress Organization Spokesperson Again
Ashley Greene is back to encourage teens to donate their prom dresses. The "Twilight" beauty has been named again for the third time to be the official spokesperson for DonateMyDress.org, an organization that helps girls in need of finding prom dresses.
Recalling her moments at school, Greene spilled to People magazine that she had to go through difficulties to have a prom dress. "In high school, I had to work several jobs to save enough to buy a prom dress," so the 24-year-old actress said. "It was so worth it: I had a blast at prom! Every girl should have the chance to have that experience."
The "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress is also scheduled to host TwitterView on Wednesday March 23 at 4:30-4:45 P.M. EST. She will talk to girls around the world and they can ask about dressing for prom, doing makeup and hair, as well as handling date and friend dilemmas.
She recently takes it to her Twitter account to express her excitement toward the event, which will be on twitter.com/donatemydress. She wrote, "Can't wait to talk to all of you guys at the DonateMyDress.org Twitterview Tomorrow!!! Hope you're as excited as me!!"
In addition to her contribution, the actress, who recently called it quits from Joe Jonas, is donating the white Lela Rose dress she wore to the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball. She has also given away some of her red carpet gowns.
Beside Greene, Selena Gomez also lends her celebrity power to support the organization. CurrentMovieReview.com reported the 18-year-old singer, who is currently dating pop sensation Justin Bieber, has made a promotional video for the charity.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal