Ashley Greene Named Prom Dress Organization Spokesperson Again
Ashley Greene is back to encourage teens to donate their prom dresses. The "Twilight" beauty has been named again for the third time to be the official spokesperson for DonateMyDress.org, an organization that helps girls in need of finding prom dresses.
Recalling her moments at school, Greene spilled to People magazine that she had to go through difficulties to have a prom dress. "In high school, I had to work several jobs to save enough to buy a prom dress," so the 24-year-old actress said. "It was so worth it: I had a blast at prom! Every girl should have the chance to have that experience."
The "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress is also scheduled to host TwitterView on Wednesday March 23 at 4:30-4:45 P.M. EST. She will talk to girls around the world and they can ask about dressing for prom, doing makeup and hair, as well as handling date and friend dilemmas.
She recently takes it to her Twitter account to express her excitement toward the event, which will be on twitter.com/donatemydress. She wrote, "Can't wait to talk to all of you guys at the DonateMyDress.org Twitterview Tomorrow!!! Hope you're as excited as me!!"
In addition to her contribution, the actress, who recently called it quits from Joe Jonas, is donating the white Lela Rose dress she wore to the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball. She has also given away some of her red carpet gowns.
Beside Greene, Selena Gomez also lends her celebrity power to support the organization. CurrentMovieReview.com reported the 18-year-old singer, who is currently dating pop sensation Justin Bieber, has made a promotional video for the charity.
More Ashley Greene News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo