Taylor Lautner and Leonardo DiCaprio Vie for Best Line Nod at 2011 MTV Movie Awards
MTV Movie Awards is having a new category for its 2011 show. It has been announced that Best Line From a Movie will be added to the field with "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" hunk Taylor Lautner, "Inception" star Leonardo DiCaprio and "The Social Network" actor Justin Timberlake among the potential nominees.
Lautner's line "Let's face it, I'm hotter than you" faces off Robert Pattinson's line "Doesn't he own a shirt?" in the running for the nominations. Meanwhile, Timberlake's "The Social Network" co-star Jesse Eisenberg could also get nominated through his line, "If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook."
"Kick-Ass" is another potential contender for the nod with Aaron Johnson's laughable statement "With no power, comes no responsibility", and Chloe Moretz's "dirty" words "It's in the shape of a giant co**". Other candidates are "Grown Ups" star Alexys Nycole Sanchez's line "I want to get chocolate wasted!" and "Tron Legacy" star Jeff Bridges' line "You're really ruining my Zen thing".
Fans can vote for the nominees of Best Line From a Movie and the rest of the categories at 2011 MTV Movie Awards official site until April 5. After the final nominees are announced, fans can cast their votes for the winners from May 3 until June 4. Meanwhile, voting for Best Movie will remain open during the awards show itself which will be held on Sunday, June 5 at 9 P.M. ET from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?