New Video: Jay Sean's 'Hit the Lights' and Kat DeLuna's 'Dancing Tonight'
Jay Sean has debuted a music video for his new single "Hit the Lights". The British singer switches the lights on and gets the crowd going with upbeat tune of the song. Lil Wayne, Birdman and DJ Khaled are featured in this clip.
Featuring Weezy, "Hit the Lights" is recorded for Sean's upcoming second studio album "Freeze Time". It's not the first time he collaborates with the "A Milli" rapper - last year he joined forces with the rap mogul in his breakthrough single "Down".
He said working with Weezy is "inspirational." He added, "I learn off of people who have achieved greatness. There's something about them -- their work ethic, their mentality -- that resonates and strikes a chord. So when I watch him to see what he does, in my head I'm looking at it going, 'This is why he got to where he is.' And I like to learn that."
At the same time, Kat DeLuna's "Dancing Tonight" music video is also premiered. She filmed the clip earlier on December 23 at the Milk Studios in New York City. The single is expected to be included in DeLuna's forthcoming second studio album "Inside Out".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce