New Video: Jay Sean's 'Hit the Lights' and Kat DeLuna's 'Dancing Tonight'
Jay Sean has debuted a music video for his new single "Hit the Lights". The British singer switches the lights on and gets the crowd going with upbeat tune of the song. Lil Wayne, Birdman and DJ Khaled are featured in this clip.
Featuring Weezy, "Hit the Lights" is recorded for Sean's upcoming second studio album "Freeze Time". It's not the first time he collaborates with the "A Milli" rapper - last year he joined forces with the rap mogul in his breakthrough single "Down".
He said working with Weezy is "inspirational." He added, "I learn off of people who have achieved greatness. There's something about them -- their work ethic, their mentality -- that resonates and strikes a chord. So when I watch him to see what he does, in my head I'm looking at it going, 'This is why he got to where he is.' And I like to learn that."
At the same time, Kat DeLuna's "Dancing Tonight" music video is also premiered. She filmed the clip earlier on December 23 at the Milk Studios in New York City. The single is expected to be included in DeLuna's forthcoming second studio album "Inside Out".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says