New Video: Jay Sean's 'Hit the Lights' and Kat DeLuna's 'Dancing Tonight'
Jay Sean has debuted a music video for his new single "Hit the Lights". The British singer switches the lights on and gets the crowd going with upbeat tune of the song. Lil Wayne, Birdman and DJ Khaled are featured in this clip.
Featuring Weezy, "Hit the Lights" is recorded for Sean's upcoming second studio album "Freeze Time". It's not the first time he collaborates with the "A Milli" rapper - last year he joined forces with the rap mogul in his breakthrough single "Down".
He said working with Weezy is "inspirational." He added, "I learn off of people who have achieved greatness. There's something about them -- their work ethic, their mentality -- that resonates and strikes a chord. So when I watch him to see what he does, in my head I'm looking at it going, 'This is why he got to where he is.' And I like to learn that."
At the same time, Kat DeLuna's "Dancing Tonight" music video is also premiered. She filmed the clip earlier on December 23 at the Milk Studios in New York City. The single is expected to be included in DeLuna's forthcoming second studio album "Inside Out".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences