Pics: Taylor Swift Goes Antique Shopping in Style
Taylor Swift has made use of her time in London to satisfy her thirst for antique collections. On Tuesday afternoon, March 22, the "Back to December" singer was spotted rummaging through the antique shops on the Portobello Road in Notting Hill, West London, looking beautiful in her casual outfit.
Enjoying the Spring weather as she strolled around the market, the 21-year-old country star opted to go out dressed in skinny jeans, a nautical tee and a black boyfriend blazer. She completed her look with a pair of oxblood leather brogues, a knit beanie and a Ralph Lauren bag.
Later that night, the "Mine" hitmaker traded the casual look with a glamorous one. Going for a dinner with her band members at Japanese restaurant Beanihana on the Kings Road in Chelsea, she rocked a red off-shoulder ruffled dress and nude heels. Her lucky number 13 was painted on her right hand.
Taylor was in town for the U.K. leg of her Speak Now world tour. On Tuesday night, March 22, she performs in Birmingham at the LG Arena. She will perform in Belfast, Dublin and Manchester before returning to London next Wednesday, March 30. Before coming to the U.S., she has played in Milan, Paris and Madrid.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius