Trailer Preview and New Sneak Peek for 'Captain America: The First Avenger'
Paramount Pictures wants to tide fans over the release of "Captain America: The First Avenger" trailer by debuting the preview. Making its way out via TwitVid, the 6-second snippet sees Steve Rogers being beaten up by a bigger guy on the street.
Additionally, Entertainment Tonight has aired a longer sneak peek video for the Marvel movie. It offers a glimpse of a recruitment scene where Steve gets rejected, giving a clearer look at how small he is before the transformation. The second half of the video is packed with action sequence, but still gives a small portion to highlight Steve and Peggy Carter's romance by including a scene where the pair kiss on a speeding car.
Two new images from "Captain America" have emerged as well. The first one features Captain America in full costume, while the other one gives the first look at Howard Stark, portrayed by Dominic Cooper.
Chris Evans' Steve Rogers is "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America, and the movie follows him as he tries to fit in his new image.
Joe Johnston serves behind the lens of the action superhero film which was shot in U.K. last year. Rumor has it, the film will be reshot sometime soon. Paramout will debut the movie in the U.S. on July 22.
'Captain America: The First Avenger' trailer preview:
'Captain America: The First Avenger' new sneak peek from ET:
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!