Trailer Preview and New Sneak Peek for 'Captain America: The First Avenger'
Paramount Pictures wants to tide fans over the release of "Captain America: The First Avenger" trailer by debuting the preview. Making its way out via TwitVid, the 6-second snippet sees Steve Rogers being beaten up by a bigger guy on the street.
Additionally, Entertainment Tonight has aired a longer sneak peek video for the Marvel movie. It offers a glimpse of a recruitment scene where Steve gets rejected, giving a clearer look at how small he is before the transformation. The second half of the video is packed with action sequence, but still gives a small portion to highlight Steve and Peggy Carter's romance by including a scene where the pair kiss on a speeding car.
Two new images from "Captain America" have emerged as well. The first one features Captain America in full costume, while the other one gives the first look at Howard Stark, portrayed by Dominic Cooper.
Chris Evans' Steve Rogers is "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America, and the movie follows him as he tries to fit in his new image.
Joe Johnston serves behind the lens of the action superhero film which was shot in U.K. last year. Rumor has it, the film will be reshot sometime soon. Paramout will debut the movie in the U.S. on July 22.
'Captain America: The First Avenger' trailer preview:
'Captain America: The First Avenger' new sneak peek from ET:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3