Jessica Biel, Diane Kruger and More Lined Up for 'Total Recall' Remake
Sony Pictures is casting for actresses to play two main female roles in "Total Recall". After Colin Farrell agreed to play Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in the remake movie, Jessica Biel and Diane Kruger are reportedly in the running for the roles of Melina and Lori Quaid respectively. Melina was originally played by Rachel Ticotin, while Lori Quaid was depicted by Sharon Stone.
Beside "Inglourious Basterds" beauty Kruger, "Superman Returns" actress Kate Bosworth is up for the role of Lori as well, Deadline reported. Bosworth has reportedly begun the reading since Monday, March 21. However, representative for Kruger has just confirmed that the "National Treasure" actress "opted out of the reading".
Meanwhile, joining Biel in the contention for the role of Melina are "Ghost Rider" hottie Eva Mendes, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Paula Patton, and "Casino Royale" actress Eva Green. Mendes is also said having the possibility to portray Lori.
Biel has wrapped "The Tall Man and is joining the star-studded cast of "New Year's Eve". Kruger recently starred in "Unknown (2011)" as Gina. Mendes starred in Massy Tadjedin's "Last Night" while Patton will be seen in the upcoming "Jumping the Broom".
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch