Jessica Biel, Diane Kruger and More Lined Up for 'Total Recall' Remake
Sony Pictures is casting for actresses to play two main female roles in "Total Recall". After Colin Farrell agreed to play Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in the remake movie, Jessica Biel and Diane Kruger are reportedly in the running for the roles of Melina and Lori Quaid respectively. Melina was originally played by Rachel Ticotin, while Lori Quaid was depicted by Sharon Stone.
Beside "Inglourious Basterds" beauty Kruger, "Superman Returns" actress Kate Bosworth is up for the role of Lori as well, Deadline reported. Bosworth has reportedly begun the reading since Monday, March 21. However, representative for Kruger has just confirmed that the "National Treasure" actress "opted out of the reading".
Meanwhile, joining Biel in the contention for the role of Melina are "Ghost Rider" hottie Eva Mendes, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Paula Patton, and "Casino Royale" actress Eva Green. Mendes is also said having the possibility to portray Lori.
Biel has wrapped "The Tall Man and is joining the star-studded cast of "New Year's Eve". Kruger recently starred in "Unknown (2011)" as Gina. Mendes starred in Massy Tadjedin's "Last Night" while Patton will be seen in the upcoming "Jumping the Broom".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy