Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' Available for Full Stream
Twelve new songs from Britney Spears's new album "Femme Fatale" have been made available for free stream in their entirety on AOL. The online CD listening party was held a week before the effort is released across the United Stated on March 29.
Some of the songs have previously been previewed by Britney's team in a series of super-short snippets. As fans were itching get more of her songs, the fresh materials started to leak on the web along with bonus tracks like "Up N' Down", "He About to Lose Me" and "Selfish".
For promotional effort, Britney Spears will tape a special "GMA" performance on March 27 for the morning show's March 29 episode. She will also visit "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" sometime this month and perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2.
In between the hectic schedule, she has spared some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay is tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered