Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' Available for Full Stream
Twelve new songs from Britney Spears's new album "Femme Fatale" have been made available for free stream in their entirety on AOL. The online CD listening party was held a week before the effort is released across the United Stated on March 29.
Some of the songs have previously been previewed by Britney's team in a series of super-short snippets. As fans were itching get more of her songs, the fresh materials started to leak on the web along with bonus tracks like "Up N' Down", "He About to Lose Me" and "Selfish".
For promotional effort, Britney Spears will tape a special "GMA" performance on March 27 for the morning show's March 29 episode. She will also visit "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" sometime this month and perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2.
In between the hectic schedule, she has spared some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay is tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics