Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' Available for Full Stream
Twelve new songs from Britney Spears's new album "Femme Fatale" have been made available for free stream in their entirety on AOL. The online CD listening party was held a week before the effort is released across the United Stated on March 29.
Some of the songs have previously been previewed by Britney's team in a series of super-short snippets. As fans were itching get more of her songs, the fresh materials started to leak on the web along with bonus tracks like "Up N' Down", "He About to Lose Me" and "Selfish".
For promotional effort, Britney Spears will tape a special "GMA" performance on March 27 for the morning show's March 29 episode. She will also visit "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" sometime this month and perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2.
In between the hectic schedule, she has spared some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay is tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'