Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' Available for Full Stream
Twelve new songs from Britney Spears's new album "Femme Fatale" have been made available for free stream in their entirety on AOL. The online CD listening party was held a week before the effort is released across the United Stated on March 29.
Some of the songs have previously been previewed by Britney's team in a series of super-short snippets. As fans were itching get more of her songs, the fresh materials started to leak on the web along with bonus tracks like "Up N' Down", "He About to Lose Me" and "Selfish".
For promotional effort, Britney Spears will tape a special "GMA" performance on March 27 for the morning show's March 29 episode. She will also visit "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" sometime this month and perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2.
In between the hectic schedule, she has spared some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay is tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush