Jimmy Kimmel Jokes Turning Into 'Whorewolf' After Charlie Sheen Kiss
Jimmy Kimmel has made fun of his on-air kiss with Charlie Sheen. The host of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" has got a surprise visit from the former "Two and a Half Men" star during his chat show on Monday night, March 21, and was even more surprised when the troubled actor planted a wet one on him.
After the show, the 43-year-old comedian took to his Twitter and posted a comment on the surprise appearance, "we had a very very famous surprise walk-on guest tonight. my head is still spinning..." It wasn't until hours later that he joked about his man-on-man kiss. "legend has it that if @charliesheen kisses you at midnight, you turn into a whorewolf," so his tweet read.
Charlie crashes the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" during an interview segment with guest Mark Cuban. When Jimmy asked Mark about his potential project with Charlie, the troubled star popped out on stage, high-fiving and blowing kisses to the audience before kissing Jimmy on the lips. After a lengthy lip-lock, he told the host, "Your lips are very moist."
During his surprise appearance, Charlie handed out several "Winning" and "tiger blood" T-shirts to the audience. He additionally gave Jimmy a mug and said, "It's got a fox on it." When asked to explain the meaning behind the fox before he exited the stage, the 45-year-old actor responded simply, "I'll let you figure it out, man."
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival